• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Harvest Moon (Story of Seasons)/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread

VoHiYo
Reaction score
well it's been a while since I got a wonderful life for gamecube, I'm on year 5 so I'm halfway done with the game according to a friend.

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
The Steam version didn't work, so I got the FOMT remake for Switch. That bonus cow is adorable.

(Un)fun guy
Reaction score
Debating on whether or not I should play as a girl or boy for the FOMT remake, since I like the bachelorettes' designs far more than those of the bachelors'. I'm less attached to the guys in this game too, tbh. Kinda wondering if the new bachelor is husbando material; if he is, I might just play as a girl just for him.

The Steam version didn't work, so I got the FOMT remake for Switch. That bonus cow is adorable.
I wasn't expecting the cow, so I was super excited to see it once I recieved mine!

I can confirm it's super cute (y)

VoHiYo
Reaction score
Debating on whether or not I should play as a girl or boy for the FOMT remake, since I like the bachelorettes' designs far more than those of the bachelors'. I'm less attached to the guys in this game too, tbh. Kinda wondering if the new bachelor is husbando material; if he is, I might just play as a girl just for him.

I wasn't expecting the cow, so I was super excited to see it once I recieved mine!

I can confirm it's super cute (y)
You can gay marriage ANYONE of the same gender, so the boy/girl thing is cosmetic for once

Reaction score
I have files for all four farmers. Currently courting Marie (as Claire) in the main one.

Reaction score
Marie is at red heart. I'm collecting materials to upgrade my house.

(Un)fun guy
Reaction score
So I've decided to play as a girl, and am currently debating on whether to marry Marie, Cliff, Doctor or Huang. I'm working on the achievement to confess to all the candidates, so everyone's currently at green or yellow until I decide. I like the little mementos everyone gives you from their purple heart events.

I may or may not have cheesed through the early game by spending all my money on horse races and buying a crapload of brooches to sell :whistle:

is a goat now
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
flies in
omggg I love rune factory 4 so much. I was addicted when playing on the 3ds, and having it ported to the switch this year made me so happy. my favorite boys are vishnal and leon, and my favorite girls are margaret and forte <3 but they're all great!

really been wanting the friends of mineral town game for switch too, never played the original, but that will have to wait with how often I've had to spend on things lately :<

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him
Question for those that played More Friends of Mineral Town: did they tweak the 50-year marriage reward so that you can obtain it easier?

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Not that I'm aware of, no. I never attempted that, so I'm not sure.

Reaction score
How often are the cooking utensils available at the general store in SoS- FOMT? Is it every Saturday like the TV shopping in the original? I just got the kitchen.

(Un)fun guy
Reaction score
How often are the cooking utensils available at the general store in SoS- FOMT? Is it every Saturday like the TV shopping in the original? I just got the kitchen.
They show up one at a time for for me. It usually takes about a week for the next utensil to show up after I buy the first, so I guess it still kind of is like the original in that regard. Jeff should send letters when the new utensil arrives at the general store.

Reaction score
Ah, thanks. So far, I just have the Seasoning Set. Looking forward to cooking.

Always helping Fatima
Reaction score
A bit has happened in my version

Dating both Elly and Karen
Got House upgrade #1(Knife,Pan,Pot,Seasoning set)for kitchen*saving for #2*
Now I'm in just over halfway through Spring(Year 2)

Reaction score
I've been playing Doraemon Story of Seasons a lot. My farm has a sheep.

Now I'm trying to get the dog.

Always helping Fatima
Reaction score
After seeing the Newlyweds(bacholorettes)I'm sold on the idea of it the only downside is you have to marry each one individually to unlock them for it first

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
EEEEEEEEEEE!!!! A new Nintendo Direct mini just dropped and it had a trailer for a new Story of Seasons game called Pioneers of Olive Town!!! It looks so amazing!!! It comes out on March 23rd, 2021!! I can't wait!!! Day one purchase for me!!