• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Harvest Moon (Story of Seasons)/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread

Petals For Armor
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
Not really a fan of HM/SoS/RF, but for those who may have missed it, Rune Factory 5 was featured in the Japan Direct Mini today and now has a Japanese release date in May of next year!! Source

(Un)fun guy
Reaction score
I am squealing at the news of more SoS and Rune Factory! The RF5 clips I've seen look amazing, and next year can't come quick enough!

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
YAY! I'm very excited for a new game.

Reaction score
My copy of Harvest Moon- One World arrives this weekend.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
I plan on buying my copy tomorrow. I know the Natsume-made HM games aren't as good as the Marvelous-made HM games, but you can't deny that their games have slowly gotten better and better over the course of every game they've made. Plus, they do offer some nice fan fic material!

Reaction score
The different regions sound pretty neat. I like the crop variations in the Natsume games too.

Always helping Fatima
Reaction score
Liking it so far but one tiny problem I have with it is that the game timer moves a bit too fast meaning you have to rush to a certain area before the day ends

Reaction score
I'm mostly liking One World. The farming system is fun, and I like getting the crop variations. Foraging in the different regions is pretty cool. Really wish exploring didn't take so long or use so much stamina.

Trying to befriend (tame) a tiger.

Reaction score
I tamed and adopted an ocelot.

Always helping Fatima
Reaction score
I've done a fair bit since my last post

Decided to move to Halo Halo Farm Space(way more room)so I'm contemplating on turning the field into a grazing area for

Sayaka(Cow)
Miku(Black Nosed Sheep)
Asuka(Chicken)
Sabrina(Chicken

Setsuna(Fox) has a new friend in a Bobcat(Nino)

Got House Upgrade #1(which doesn't offer much room than first thought)

Restored all the towns to their former state and revived the Harvest Goddess

My next goal is to save up for the second house upgrade(after that??? not sure)perhaps a certain Veterinarian will have my attention