• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Harvest Moon (Story of Seasons)/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread

Re: Harvest Moon/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread

Maybe the game decided to glitch or something?

Well Harvest Moon games are kinda famous for their glitches. xD

Now if only The Harvest Goddess was able to be married in ToTT sadly as<has learned from her Wiki page answer to it is no

I prefer the Witch Princess myself. So much more fun. :p

Well Harvest Moon games are kinda famous for their glitches. xD

Hahaha, yes! I'm actually surprised at how few misspellings and grammatical errors I am seeing in A New Beginning. Of course, I have seen a few (it wouldn't be a Harvest Moon game without 'em), and there was an instance at a Festival I think where Toni's text ran outside of the text area.

And, of course, the picture above of a broken Harvest Goddess.

But still... kudos to Natsume, they're getting better. Maybe in ten years, they'll release a game without a single error/glitch/bug!

But if they did that, then some of the charm to the HM series would be lost. D:

I also noticed some grammar errors in that particular game. For the word "believe" they literally used "Be leave". xD and some of the blue prints are merely Japanese characters.

I haven't looked into New Beginnings yet, but I plan to. I still haven't done everything on ToTT.

I prefer the Witch Princess myself. So much more fun. :p

I agree. Although it does mean turning the whole villiage against yourself :p

I'm trying to think back over the years and remember which spouse I chose for each game. I'm pretty sure it was:

Back to Nature: Popuri
HMDS: Princess Keira
HMDS Cute: Rock
Sunshine Islands: Mark
ToTT: Dirk

On my new Harvest Moon: A new beginning file (I'm also making a fic for it so be on the look out), I've reached Summer 17, and already at restoration plan #3. I'm trying to gather branches to make Rod's house, while I'm worried about having enough lumber for the clinic. It is a hassle. ._.

On my new Harvest Moon: A new beginning file (I'm also making a fic for it so be on the look out), I've reached Summer 17, and already at restoration plan #3. I'm trying to gather branches to make Rod's house, while I'm worried about having enough lumber for the clinic. It is a hassle. ._.

Worried about having enough lumber? Have you already chopped down all the trees in town and on your farm?

I've never done the online thing with A New Beginning, but it appears that I have 999+ Lumber, so I could always hook you up if giving items is a thing that can be done via online play.

I've done a ton of new things in Harvest Moon:The Tale of Two Towns

I bought a few trees and they are now up
Tried gifting the Blue Feather to Reina again only to get the same answer(What do you plan to do with that Blue Feather?)

Tried gifting the Blue Feather to Reina again only to get the same answer(What do you plan to do with that Blue Feather?)

You might want to check to see if there are certain days that you can give the blue feather on in TOTT. For example, my sweetheart in ANB will only accept the blue feather on sunny Saturdays or Sundays.

You might want to check to see if there are certain days that you can give the blue feather on in TOTT. For example, my sweetheart in ANB will only accept the blue feather on sunny Saturdays or Sundays.
Actually, in ANB, that's for all marriage candidates. However, for Amir, it can't be fall since he'll be away.

I suddenly thought of a really minor mistake in Harvest Moon:The Tale of Two Towns to marry someone you need to have seen 4 varied flower events and have the double bed before getting the Blue Feather

Mako(needed to Marry Reina)is at 5 White Flowers
Reina(Full Pink Flower Level)I think I've only seen 3 of the 4 :(

Then you'll need to activate the last heart event it seems. :p I bet it won't be too hard.

And in good news I bought Tale of Two Towns myself for the DS.

When i'm stuck or in need of guidance I usually turn to Ushi No Tane. They pretty much have everything you need to know and it's set out really well so you don't have to scroll through page after page of stuff your already know to get to the stuff you don't.

I bought Tale of Two Towns myself for the DS

I also own it and have barely laid hands on it since buying it about a week ago you would be better served to go buy the 3DS one instead

Differences Between Game Versions | Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns

I don't like using the 3d mode much on my 3DS XL, and aside from the petting game I don't see much of a difference to be quite honest.

I was playing Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns a bit yesterday when I went to visit Georgia(who was angry at me)for some reason probably Jealousy? so had to apologise and all was well I also tried to trigger the final Reina Flower Event 2:00 till 4:00 pm and all I got for it is a normal date scene

Last edited:

Yeah I think it's jealousy. Cause from what I read this is the only HM game that I know of to have a jealousy system. o_O

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom