• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Harvest Moon (Story of Seasons)/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread

So in Story of Seasons I've been trying to make new outfits that Klaus likes and apparently like every piece of clothing needs white cloth. I only have one sheep and no more space for another barn at the moment. -_-
I've been trolling the gamefaqs board for so.eone to trade me wool and NO ONE wants to! It's going to take forever to get anything made.

I was really into this game for a few weeks after it came out, but now I've put it down for a little over a month and just can't seem to get back into it. Also love how most people who visited my farm online gave me fodder as housewarming gifts. I definitely needed more of that.

I was really into this game for a few weeks after it came out, but now I've put it down for a little over a month and just can't seem to get back into it. Also love how most people who visited my farm online gave me fodder as housewarming gifts. I definitely needed more of that.

I put it down for about a month too and I had to force myself to play it for like 4 hour before i was I to it again.

I put it down for about a month too and I had to force myself to play it for like 4 hour before i was I to it again.

I think I brought it upon myself though...planted WAY too many crops and bought tons of animals that I have to spend a good 3 in game hours tending to before I can bother with anything outside of the farm. I think the last vendor I unlocked was wine country? (The snooty guy)

Also, if you still need wool I can give you a couple pieces. I sold my clothing factory a while ago to make ends meet

I think I brought it upon myself though...planted WAY too many crops and bought tons of animals that I have to spend a good 3 in game hours tending to before I can bother with anything outside of the farm. I think the last vendor I unlocked was wine country? (The snooty guy)

Also, if you still need wool I can give you a couple pieces. I sold my clothing factory a while ago to make ends meet

Oh my gosh that would be so awesome! Is there anything you need? I have like all of the gems and ores.

Oh my gosh that would be so awesome! Is there anything you need? I have like all of the gems and ores.

Honestly I can't think of anything specific that I need, so you can just give me whatever. My FC is 2036-7005-3095.

I've been playing this off and on. Still in Summer year 1.

Oh, the next Story of Seasons game is a crossover that seems a little bit like a Rune Factory game.

I really hate how much work I have to do to unlock the ability to get married in SoS. None of the guides I looked at told me I had to unlock Dessie to get married and I cant unlock Dessie until I've seen all the harvest sprite events of which I have seen none of!

I'm trying to unlock new villagers in A New Beginning for now. At least there's a guide.

In Story of Seasons- saving up for the chicken coop blueprint. (It's way too pricey.)

You might try doing the multiplayer in either game. The past couple time I've done it in SoS I kept getting 5 star crops from people that sold for A LOT of money.

Do I need friends codes for multiplayer? Because I don't have any for anyone with that game.

Nope you can just join up in any group. You can either host the party or join one. If you host you have to have a gift for all three people who enter your party, so I would start off by joining others first.

Tried the multiplayer today. How do I get my items from that into my inventory?

Thanks! I now have seeds for next season, and a strawberry.

Can I get cool stuff by doing multiplayer in ANB?

Well, I could use cheese and yogurt. (Got a silkie egg.) The other animals are really cute.

You can pick a flower for the name of my next chicken.

So four months after this came out I was finally able to get my character to marry someone, which I kind of feel like is the goal line in Harvest Moon games. But man, that took a while. RF4 took me like a week or so.

In Rune Factory 4, I am courting Arthur. The Blacksmith dates are fun. (Friends with Vishnal, and Dylas doesn't dislike me.)

Oh, I unlocked the Autumn dungeon. In that season, even.

Story of Seasons. (In Winter year 1.)

I didn't visit Eda enough, so I was sadder when she passed away. Is that the only way you get the land?

Yeah that's the only way unfortunately. :(

Aw, not the way I wanted to get new land. I'm using it for the Sewing Studio and a mystery seed.

Trying to give the ring to Klaus, but it's been snowing on weekends. Do I need to wait until Spring?
Give the Ring on a sunny Saturday or Sunday before 11:00 pm when Klaus has a blue flower color or higher and you have seen the white and purple flower events.

As long as its not a blizzard outside it should work.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom