• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Harvest Moon (Story of Seasons)/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread

He's a green flower. It worked, I gave him the ring.

So I started Animal Parade on the Wii and am really liking it so far. I went to research the other games on the Wii to see if they are worth picking up and now Im a little confused. Tree of Tranquility looks to have all the same characters as Animal Parade just no Harvest King. Is it the same game or did Natsume just recycle all the characters to pump out a new game?

In ANB- does anything special happen on the character's birthday? If they aren't dating or married yet?

In ANB- does anything special happen on the character's birthday? If they aren't dating or married yet?

If you have a high enough friendship with everyone I vaguely remember them giving you gifts when you talk to them on your birthday.

Got a gift from Neil. Once I grow tea leaves in ANB or SoS, how do I make them into brewed tea?

You just need the recipe and you can make it in your kitchen. Eating at the restaurant or recipe bread will randomly give you various tea recipes.

Built the travel agency. Fishing on the Southern Island is fun. What do I fed the turtles?

And it turns out I hadn't seen Neil's purple heart event. So trying ring again soon.

The turtle like fish. I've only tried giving them the ones I caught on the island but I've heard any fish work.

Last sunny weekend was a festival (end of season), so I still haven't given Neil the ring.

Started a new Rune Factory 4 play-through. I'm playing as the male OC this time. I think Im going to try for a marriage with Margaret or Xiao Pai.

But what about Forte? She's the coolest.

ANB update- Neil is at red heart, and has accepted the ring of dating.

Already did a Forte play-through. Hers was great but now I want to finish up all the others I haven't completed yet.

So, is anyone planning to get Return to Popolocrois?

I plan to get later this week. It looks fun.

has anyone played any of the 3DS Harvest Moon games? I want to play one again, but the only ones I've ever really played were the classic ones.

I haven't played The Lost Valley (Natsume version of Harvest Moon.)

There's- A New Beginning and Story of Seasons. In both games, you start out with a tutorial. Since you have to build the town (there are different town restorations, you need to do these before new people move in), ANB starts out a little slow. It does get fun in later seasons though. Story of Seasons- the town is more developed, and diving is how you find a lot of items at first.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom