• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Harvest Moon (Story of Seasons)/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread

The other towns will open soon. You can always decide to court somebody else later.

So its been awhile since I've played ToT but I feel like the update you had to do before buying the DLC fixed a ton of minor things. I could have sworn the part time jobs never had the red text that told you certain items wouldn't count towards its completion. The thing with the season suns being random in the cellar seems to be fixed as well.

I'm still not sure if I did the update or not. There didn't seem to be any new outfits.

Did your 3ds prompt you to update the game or did you go through the eshop? Personally if I try and do updates through the eshop they never work so I have to get the 3ds to prompt me.
2 of the new outfits are at ludus' store and the other 2 are at the general store in Tsu.

I went through the eshop, since I didn't prompt me on the home screen. Will try that, thx.

I have all three towns at the B-A lock. I'm really just waiting on flowers to grow for all of them. Its been slow going because the seeds I've needed haven't shown up in shops until the last week of the season. I mean I've got the cellar so I can still grow them but it puts off my other growing projects.

Probably going to do the multiplayer to get the last of my alpaca wool as mine only produces one fur right now.

Haven't owned Oceans, It's the only RF game I never got to buy. :( But the game does look good.

I wish Oceans would come to newer consoles. It was so fun but I never ended up finishing it because I didnt want to plug my PS3 back in. :ROFLMAO:

Thoughts on Skytree Village? I am curious.

It's both a hit and miss game

Good Points

Animals are all in one place so you don't have to go to a different barn to feed them all
All the Villagers are also in the same area(save for Gareth/Tabitha who go elsewhere during the day)

Bad points

No gifts can be given outside of requests
Shipping bin is out for the game so only way to get $ is by selling things
Requests often pile up and making them hard to focus on and finish

So just started Light of Hope (Switch) and its better then I excepted. I didn't like the like 2 games Natsume put out on 3ds so this is a nice surprise. I think the only real problem I have with it so far is the background art looks sketchy on console mode. It looks GREAT in handheld mode however.

Sunshine Islands question. Why won't people accept my gifts? (In summer year 1.)

I' pretty sure in sunshine islands you have to be at a certain friendship level to give gifts.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom