• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Harvest Moon (Story of Seasons)/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread

The Steam version didn't work, so I got the FOMT remake for Switch. That bonus cow is adorable.

Debating on whether or not I should play as a girl or boy for the FOMT remake, since I like the bachelorettes' designs far more than those of the bachelors'. I'm less attached to the guys in this game too, tbh. Kinda wondering if the new bachelor is husbando material; if he is, I might just play as a girl just for him.

The Steam version didn't work, so I got the FOMT remake for Switch. That bonus cow is adorable.
I wasn't expecting the cow, so I was super excited to see it once I recieved mine!

I can confirm it's super cute (y)

Debating on whether or not I should play as a girl or boy for the FOMT remake, since I like the bachelorettes' designs far more than those of the bachelors'. I'm less attached to the guys in this game too, tbh. Kinda wondering if the new bachelor is husbando material; if he is, I might just play as a girl just for him.

I wasn't expecting the cow, so I was super excited to see it once I recieved mine!

I can confirm it's super cute (y)
You can gay marriage ANYONE of the same gender, so the boy/girl thing is cosmetic for once

I have files for all four farmers. Currently courting Marie (as Claire) in the main one.

Marie is at red heart. I'm collecting materials to upgrade my house.

So I've decided to play as a girl, and am currently debating on whether to marry Marie, Cliff, Doctor or Huang. I'm working on the achievement to confess to all the candidates, so everyone's currently at green or yellow until I decide. I like the little mementos everyone gives you from their purple heart events.

I may or may not have cheesed through the early game by spending all my money on horse races and buying a crapload of brooches to sell :whistle:

flies in
omggg I love rune factory 4 so much. I was addicted when playing on the 3ds, and having it ported to the switch this year made me so happy. my favorite boys are vishnal and leon, and my favorite girls are margaret and forte <3 but they're all great!

really been wanting the friends of mineral town game for switch too, never played the original, but that will have to wait with how often I've had to spend on things lately :<

How often are the cooking utensils available at the general store in SoS- FOMT? Is it every Saturday like the TV shopping in the original? I just got the kitchen.

How often are the cooking utensils available at the general store in SoS- FOMT? Is it every Saturday like the TV shopping in the original? I just got the kitchen.
They show up one at a time for for me. It usually takes about a week for the next utensil to show up after I buy the first, so I guess it still kind of is like the original in that regard. Jeff should send letters when the new utensil arrives at the general store.

Ah, thanks. So far, I just have the Seasoning Set. Looking forward to cooking.

I've been playing Doraemon Story of Seasons a lot. My farm has a sheep.

Now I'm trying to get the dog.

EEEEEEEEEEE!!!! A new Nintendo Direct mini just dropped and it had a trailer for a new Story of Seasons game called Pioneers of Olive Town!!! It looks so amazing!!! It comes out on March 23rd, 2021!! I can't wait!!! Day one purchase for me!!

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom