• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Has anyone used this site?

SinCosTan

God forgives, I don't.
Reaction score
A WARNING. THESE POKEMON ARE NOT LEGIT, AND THERE IS A GOOD CHANCE THEY WILL MESS UP YOUR GAME. TREAD LIGHTLY

http://www.500mb.us/pkm.php

This site is freaking crazy. You can pretty much get any pokemon with any item attached to it without the need of pokesav/AR. I used it to test it to see if I could get energy ball. I now have Darkrai and the Energy ball TM.

I'll never use it again :scared:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just used it. Too much power for one mortal to grasp. It's so easy, but with great power, comes great responsibility.

I just used it. Too much power for one mortal to grasp. It's so easy, but with great power, comes great responsibility.

To quote the homeless fat guy at the beginning of every Pokemon game, "technology is AMAZING!"

You can now cheat without AR =O

I'm working getting a "fixed" Electivire off of there. Give those cheaters at the Battle Frontier a run for their money!

Get a no guard starmie with focus blast, hydro pump, thunder and blizzard.

Im getting a Seaking with Huge Power, and the moves Waterfall, Flare Blitz, Dragon Dance, and Extremespeed.

FUCK YEAH!

All I know is that this = bookmarked.

I never did like EV training and IV breeding.

I used this site just to get some eventmon that I had no access too. Pretty sweet website

I have some questions about this website.
How do I use it, I just put the DNS in my wifi setting, log on the GTS and the pokemon appears in my party?
Can I transfer all the pokemon I want and some of them more than once?
Are they completely legit, they are not going to harm my save file in any way even if I put Wonder Guard in Spiritomb?
Will I be able to use the Event Arceus I download in the Sinjoh Ruins event?
How about a regular Arceus I download, can I use it in the Sinjoh ruins event?

PS: Sorry for all the questions.

Last edited:
Are they completely legit, they are not going to harm my save file in any way even if I put Wonder Guard in Spiritomb?

Whether they were legit in their original form is a good question. They may be, or they may have been generated to be legal Pokemon using Pokesav.

If you alter them in any way, such as what you suggested above, they are certainly hacks at that point, if they weren't already.

They aren't likely to harm your save file, but follow the directions carefully.

These sites are fine if you want some things to use for yourself, but please have the decency to tell people where these came from if you ever intend to trade them.

How do I use it, I just put the DNS in my wifi setting, log on the GTS and the pokemon appears in my party?

You just enter the IP they give you as the DNS in your Wi-Fi settings, yes. However, the Pokemon won't appear in your party because this site requests you enter the GTS with a full party. That means the *.pkm files they're drawing on are the 136-byte variety as opposed to the 236-byte files, and only suitable for being received to your PC.

It really depends on your definition of "legit". Most people I know would consider Pokemon from this site (ones that would be legit, if obtained at an event or in-game) legal, as opposed to legit. Legit Pokemon, by their definition, can't ever be obtained via external means; and this site certainly qualifies as external means.

And of course, obviously any Pokemon you tweak to be something totally unobtainable (WG Spiritomb, etc.) is considered hacked, regardless of how you obtain it.

Will I be able to use the Event Arceus I download in the Sinjoh Ruins event?
How about a regular Arceus I download, can I use it in the Sinjoh ruins event?

The event Arceus should work. Assuming the regular Arceus is a Hall of Origin one, it should work in activating the Sinjoh Ruins for a second time. But of course since the Azure Flute was never given out, the Hall of Origin Arceus isn't really considered legit.

Thank you. And can I transfer all the pokemon I want more than once?

EDIT:I can't use it, can someone please tell me how exactly do I do it?

Thank you.

Last edited:
I would consider all those event Pokémon that should have either the Classic or the Premier Ribbon hacked, as the GTS prevents you from trading Pokémon that sport one of them.

I don't see the appeal on this site either, as you can't know if the trash bytes, the hidden hex addresses or the ability class are correct (or even if they do exist), so the Pokémon could be hacked regardless.

Last edited:
I would consider all those event Pokémon that should have either the Classic or the Premier ribbon hacked, as the GTS prevents you from trading Pokémon that sport one of them.

Pokemon with those ribbons can be sent using this GTS exploit, though. The normal GTS rules don't apply.

Pokemon with those ribbons can be sent using this GTS exploit, though. The normal GTS rules don't apply.

I read a while ago the opposite, but oh well, I haven't used those kind of applications so I wasn't sure.

Still, you can't check anything else aside from what the site says and what a hassle just for having a Pokémon. Well, at least I own pretty much all the event Pokémon I need or like.

I can't seem to connect to wi-fi now if I have this set in my DNS. If i take it off it's no big deal.

Sucks...can someone tell me why I can't get on wifi anymore using this DNS address? But when I go back to auto obtain DNS it works fine.

Last edited:
I read a while ago the opposite, but oh well, I haven't used those kind of applications so I wasn't sure.

Still, you can't check anything else aside from what the site says and what a hassle just for having a Pokémon. Well, at least I own pretty much all the event Pokémon I need or like.

I can't upload Pokemon to my computer that have Classic Ribbons using a fake-gts server so that may be what you are thinking of.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom