• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Has anyone used this site?

Which one's the Pikachu-coloured Pichu (or is that the one you get with the spiky-eared Pichu?)? Whichever way around it is, I want the one that activates the event to get the other. Which one is it, please?

So that's it?
I just enter that?
No connecting to sites? No nasty software?

Whoa... I will have to try it.
How do I get to my DSi WiFi settings?

Every time I take my DS off of auto-obtain DNS I can't get on wifi. But when I put it back on it's fine...but now I can't use the site and I want a dawn stone.

This sucks...I can't figure out why it would stop working all of a sudden. Is there a security issue?

Every time I take my DS off of auto-obtain DNS I can't get on wifi. But when I put it back on it's fine...but now I can't use the site and I want a dawn stone.

This sucks...I can't figure out why it would stop working all of a sudden. Is there a security issue?

The same thing is happpening to me, what's going on?

Same with me,Going to try and play around with the settings to try and fix it.
EDIT:After looking around its possibly down atm.(This error has been related to the site not working)

Last edited:
I don't consider any Pokemon gained from this legit, but I don't care about items so this could be a pretty sweet tool to use.

The site being down may explain it. The DNS cannot sustain a connection if the domain isn't ac tive.

Well i guess i'll try tomorrow.I tried SendPKM but it doesn't work for me D:.
EDIT:Try HyperGTS it works decent :3(Fake GTS Server you setup for personal use)

Last edited:
The method of how to manipulate the GTS system is probably the best thing that's ever been discovered in the history of Pokémon.

HyperGTS doesn't work for me. I just use sendpkm all the time.

Also, the GTS thing was going to get discovered sooner or later, and it's probably going to get hacked in BW too.

I used this a few times to get events or items that were pretty rare. I just wish it'd update for gen 5, but eh it's awesome the way it already is.

Last edited:
I just got that Draco Meteor Jirachi and I am liking it. All you have to do is enter the DNS code in JUST the primary one.

Well, I just tested it out to get myself an ALAMOS Darkrai...I ended up with a 10th ANIV Zapdos instead. ._. Maybe I did it wrong. I'll try again.

But wow. 8D This is awesome. If I can do this properly...ohoho...

After using this for a while, I'd suggest sticking to just using it for Event Pokémon rather than creating your own with movesets, IVs, EVs, etc. as it doesn't give any regard to legality checking.

They'll pass on PBR (at least not be flagged as Bad Eggs), but probably not in official tournaments, and other players will see them as hacks straight away.

Of course, if you're just doing it for dex filling, illegitimate-legal breeding, or simply don't care about your Pokés not being undetectable hacks, then by all means go for it.

It would be really hard to detect it would seem. It copies EVERYTHING exactly as it would be if you got it normally, as long as you leave it be.

Well, this site has crash-landed for me. :| I put in the 10th ANIV Zapdos and asked specifically for a Darkrai, and used the site to try and get ALAMOS Darkrai again.

I...I received an average joe Ivysaur.
wthplz.png

This site must hate me, because I know I followed the directions exactly, and specifically clicked on ALAMOS Darkrai, AND specifically asked for a Darkrai in exchange for the Zapdos! D8<

I have tried it, and it does not hurt your game. Most of them all have the same OT and all say they are from "Kanto" or "Hoenn"

My only problem with it was that the Shiny Eevee's i wanted weren't coming out shiny, but all the other things about it were as i specified.

But i've been hearing, sadly, that the site has closed down :/ but that the creator recommends another site (forgets what its called -_-')

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom