• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Has Goh caught your favorite Pokémon?

Reaction score
I thought this would be a fun idea for a thread. As Journeys has been airing for over a year now, I thought it would be fun to see if Goh has caught a Pokémon that anyone would consider to be a favorite of theirs. My favorite Pokémon is Charizard, but Goh has not caught one as of JN048. However, my top five favorite Pokémon in order are Charizard, Jigglypuff, Snorlax, Golurk, and Alolan Raichu. Out of those, Goh does have a Golurk, but he only has a Kantoian Raichu. It may be fun to look back on this thread in a few years, as it’s not clear at the moment which Pokémon Goh will ultimately have by the end of Journey’s run.

Sobble, Flygon, Golurk, Misdreavus, and Cinderace are the only ones so far

Nope and tbh I hope he doesn’t lol
But aren't you a fan of Gou's very first capture? :D

IMG_20201209_160031.jpg

Nope. Between the game and the anime it appears Gligar, Gliscor, and Simisage are no longer allowed. :cry:

Of my top favorites as of Gen 8, Goh has only caught 2 (Flygon and Butterfree), he hasn't yet caught my absolute favorite, and since the episode where Chloe obtains its pre-evolution is right around the corner, it's very unlikely that he will.

Last edited:
He had the opportunity to to catch Marshgod but choose not to, likely because when you have Marshtomp on your team you don't need anything else and all your dreams are fulfilled.

From my top 10, none either, through Phanpy, Teddiursa, Munchlax, Cufant, Politoed and Cufant seem like the kind of Pokemon he could caught any day

From my top 50 he has Pineco, Heracross, Chinchou and Sobble.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom