• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Has Goh caught your favorite Pokémon?

Nope! And unless he catches non-Galar starters he's not gonna. And I'm kinda happy for it. Knowing that my favorite pokemon is gonna appear once a month as a background charachter and nothing more is not something I want.

Yes, but he no longer has it anymore.
Who did Goh release?
I love Cinderace, Flygon and Aerodactyl and I cry at the fact that I’ll never get to see them used in cool competitive battles because they gave them to Go. In fact, have we even seen Aerodactyl since it was caught?

At least Cinderace and Flygon have gotten some Battles in.

And it's not like they'd be handled any better with the way Ash's Team currently is

Flygon is among my favorites, among those I like a good bit, Chinchou/Sandile/Misdreavous.

Off the top of my head, the only one of my favorites he's caught is Oddish. That is not to say I don't appreciate the likes of Misdreavus, Heracross, Chinchou, Farfetch'd, Raichu and some more. Flygon is cool, but overrated.

Last edited:
At least Cinderace and Flygon have gotten some Battles in.

And it's not like they'd be handled any better with the way Ash's Team currently is
Battles? Yes, but wild Pokémon battles don’t even compare to the battles that you get against another trainer. Ways that you see trainers use their Pokémon’s abilities and Pokemon in combination with one another, you’d never see with wild Pokémon.

And while Ash’s team hasn’t been handled as well as previous sagas, sans Farfetch’d, each Pokémon has done more than any of Go’s Pokémon that isn’t Cinderace so I’d say they’d be fine with Ash.

Judging from my profile pic, yep.

And it was quite short lived too once it evolved into Raichu.
Although a Raichu that has a pure pure heart. :bulbaLove:

Judging from my profile pic, yep.

And it was quite short lived too once it evolved into Raichu.
Although a Raichu that has a pure pure heart. :bulbaLove:

I forgot about Raichu, and Cubone, and Heracross , and Bunnelby and etc.

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom