• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Has Goh caught your favorite Pokémon?

I forgot about Raichu, and Cubone, and Heracross , and Bunnelby and etc.
The fact that Go’s Pokémon are so underutilized that you literally start to forget that some even exist, unless the writers really start stepping up their game with his Pokémon, I pray the writers never try an experiment with a character trying to catch everything they see again.

My favorite Pokémon is Pichu, which actually makes this question pretty interesting for me! He caught a Pikachu who evolved into Raichu...but no Pichu (yet, at least.)

I'd like it if he caught a Pichu! I've always wanted a main character to have one (even though, in this case, its fate would probably be nothing more than wasting away at Cerise's lab.)

Nope, in fact it's Ash who's got a lot of them (Incineroar, Lucario, Sceptile, Charizard, Krookodile, Galar Farfetch'd). Grimmsnarl is probably going to Marnie too. I don't see him getting many psuedo legendaries like Tyranitar, Salamence, Garchomp or Hydreigon either.

I don't think so. But if he caught Team Rocket's Mimikyu and it has some kind of redemption arc I wouldn't be opposed to it at all! The ending they gave Mimikyu was just too sad... :cry:

No, thanks to Arceus, my favorite pokémon is Gengar and Ash has already caught it, and even if Gengar is not used as much as I want is definitely more than what it would have if it was owned by Goh. I don't hate Goh but I don't think anyone wants him to catch their favorite pokémon, as he would probably just leave it in the PC :ROFLMAO:.

I think I'm safe, Ash's companions never have pokémon that Ash has in his current team, even Goh's female Pikachu evolved to Raichu to avoid having two Pikachus, even if the Pikachus had obvious differences. But he has catched some of my favorites like Flygon, Flabébé, Butterfree, Sandile, the Scorbunny line, Dewgong, Raichu and Arctozolt.

Last edited:
Jolteon? No, it gets a bum rap in the anime. It's an Eevee evolution that isn't considered conventionality 'cute', and thus is usually either a villain or a fallguy.

Ash has a Gengar though which both surprised and delighted me.

Jolteon? No, it gets a bum rap in the anime. It's an Eevee evolution that isn't considered conventionality 'cute', and thus is usually either a villain or a fallguy.

Ash has a Gengar though which both surprised and delighted me.
The fall guy part is accurate, but I don't think there's ever been a case of a Jolteon being villainous before. Maybe antagonistic, but only in the rival sense. In fact, the only Eeveelution that has ever actually played a truly villainous role so far is Espeon, as one was used by Annie, one of the two main villains in the Lati@s Movie. And even in that case, Annie was portrayed as being a tad more compassionate than her sister Oakley, whose signature Pokemon was the more stereotypically intimidating Ariados.

I checked Serebii.net to see if he's caught Typhlosion and... nope, not yet. Typhlosion has actually appeared in the anime surprisingly little. It appeared in The Legend of Thunder, two Hoenn episodes, made very brief cameos in The Power of Us and the GOTCHA! music video and... that's it.

Nope He didn't caught an Arcanine

Attachments

• dec3cf4629bb53fa96f23c39ae5f6494.jpg
    dec3cf4629bb53fa96f23c39ae5f6494.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 34
I don't know. Has he caught any from the Ralts line?

Thankfully no but I doubt Ash will catch any of them either so I will have to live in eternal fear of Go catching them.

I won't have to worry about my Gen 8 faves as well thankfully because they jump around so much they don't have time to catch any of my faves.

Thankfully no but I doubt Ash will catch any of them either so I will have to live in eternal fear of Go catching them.

I won't have to worry about my Gen 8 faves as well thankfully because they jump around so much they don't have time to catch any of my faves.
What is your favoruite Pokémon?

What is your favoruite Pokémon?

Right now I am for the first time ever stuck at a split of Grimmsnarl, Corviknight and Dragapult. Used to be Greninja but these three grew on me, have a bunch I love but those I can bear with Go having caught.

Sadly because they are breaking a bunch of previous precedents they had for all these years I am not feeling very safe about characters like Leon or Marnie having them stopping Go from catching them.

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom