• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Has your name ever been used in the anime?

Has your name been used yet?

• Total voters

Trainer Lisa

LOVED IchibanCon
Reaction score
Well, just like the topic says, has your name been used before?

Mine has, obviously. XD

It was originally used in Pokemon 3, for the trainer with the Aipom and Pokegear (I based my user name off her, lol). XD

And apparently, they used my name again in the Advanced Battle episode "Rough, Tough, Jigglypuff". I was the character-of-the-day's daughter who wanted a Jigglypuff for her birthday. ^^

When I first saw that episode, I was very surprised to hear Ash say my name!!!! :-D

And yes, I've counted how many times my name has been said by Ash. If I remember correctly, it would be 4 times altogether. XD

Lucky me, for having a popular name. Also, I didn't know that Lisa was so popular, that they would actually use it twice on Pokemon!! O.O

Never. Closest there has been was Skyler (some lame filler character...from some...balloon race episode?)

Err...has Hollie ever been used? That's not my name, but that name is a extremely cool name....for...certain reasons...

Oh, I remember that episode. It was, "The Big Balloon Blow-Up". That was a good episode. XD

Anyway, no, I don't remember them ever using the name Hollie before.

Yes, it should be obvious who. :p

Were there any Scotts before Battle Frontier? I don't think there was.

Yes! In the 5th movie, the girl was named Bianca. And, uh, my name is Bianca. Yeah... it is admittedly weird to hear the characters say my name, especially since it's not that popular.

You get the friggin awesome pedophile!

Indeed, I couldn't have asked for a better character to share my name than that awesome stalker who magically shows up just when Ash happens to be at each Brain out of nowhere, and shows up during May's Kanto GF for no reason at all.

I hope they out him in DP's third so he can show up again.

Habunake, there was a guy named Skyler in Pokémon 3. He was Professor Hale's partner. That makes two Skylers and no Tylers, although I'm sure a filler character had that name.

That's true, XD375. It's possible that Tyler could be the name of a filler character. ^^

And my god, they've had soooooo many filler characters, I've lost track of what all their names were. XD

Indeed, I couldn't have asked for a better character to share my name than that awesome stalker who magically shows up just when Ash happens to be at each Brain out of nowhere, and shows up during May's Kanto GF for no reason at all.
OMG!

I never noticed this before......

But I just realized that Scott from the Battle Frontier is apparently just like the King from those Burger King commercials! O_O

Woah, Scott really IS a stalker!!!! That's both interesting and very weird at the same time.

Yep. Rachel was the name of that one lady on "It's Still Rocket Roll To Me!" (I think that one). I don't know if Ash actually said my name though... Lisa, could you confirm? =D
OMG!

I never noticed this before......

But I just realized that Scott from the Battle Frontier, is just like the King from those Burger King commercials! O_O

Woah, Scott really IS a stalker!!!! That's both interesting and very weird at the same time.

... what the freak?? XD

Sure!! ^^

I can confirm that for you, seeing as how I have that episode saved on my computer (it's one of my favorites, for all those cute Ash scenes, lol). XD

Let's see, this should only take a few minutes......

I'll edit my message/make another post as soon as I find out.

... what the freak?? XD
LOL. XD

Okay, I might've exaggerated that a little bit, lol. No, I don't think Scott from the Battle Frontier is exactly like the Burger King guy. However, I realize now that the two are indeed similar, since they're both stalkers. LOL. XD

Except, the big difference is, the Burger King guy is A LOT worse than Scott. The Burger King guy likes to appear outside people's houses, and even in their beds! Yikes! Now THAT'S scary!!!!

Last edited:
LOL. XD

Okay, I might've exaggerated that a little bit, lol. No, I don't think Scott from the Battle Frontier is exactly like the Burger King guy. However, I realize now that the two are indeed similar, since they're both stalkers. LOL. XD

Except, the big difference is, the Burger King guy is A LOT worse than Scott. The Burger King guy likes to appear outside people's houses, and even in their beds! Yikes! Now THAT'S scary!!!!

Hahaha, yeah, that is pretty freaky xD

But actually, you are right that the two are similiar. It's just... so funny that you brought it up out of the blue XD Hehe, you rock Lisa ^_~

I don't think Mike or Michael has ever been used. THe closest to it was Mikey from the Eevee Brothers. Unfortunatly there's yet to be a character named GreatLiver.

Yup! In one of the movies (the Deoxys one?) one of the little girls - I think they were twins (gah, sorry, I don't watch the anime/movies a whole lot) - is named Audrey. The other one was Catherine.. which I always thought was amusing because one of my best friends IRL is a Katherine. XD

That's true. You're name hasn't been used in the anime, GreatLiver.

However, Michael is the name for one of the Pokemon directors.

You can hear his voice whenever you listen to the audio commentaries on the Pokemon movies, lol. XD

EDIT: I'm sorry Trainer Rachel, but Ash never said your name. In fact, I don't think anyone except for Commander Jim mentioned your name.

That's kinda weird. Usually, even the names of characters-of-the-day will be mentioned at least a couple times in one episode (by various characters in the group).

Last edited:
Yep. Rachel was the name of that one lady on "It's Still Rocket Roll To Me!" (I think that one). I don't know if Ash actually said my name though... Lisa, could you confirm? =D

... what the freak?? XD
One of the VAs shares a name with you, just a different spelling. I'm also sure it's been used more than once; it's just a matter of the spelling of the name (Captions, anyone?).

One of the VAs shares a name with you, just a different spelling. I'm also sure it's been used more than once; it's just a matter of the spelling of the name (Captions, anyone?).

Yeah, I know. I don't think it's been used more than once though...

PokemonTrainerLisa said:
EDIT: I'm sorry Trainer Rachel, but Ash never said your name. In fact, I don't think anyone except for Commander Jim mentioned your name.

That's kinda weird. Usually, even the names of characters-of-the-day will be mentioned at least a couple times in one episode (by various characters in the group).

Grrr... Ash... >_<

Maybe Ash was too worried about Max to be busy saying your name over and over again?

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom