• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Has your name ever been used in the anime?

Has your name been used yet?

• Total voters
I don't think Niall will ever be used being an Irish name with an English equivalent out there in Neil.

There was that guy Austin from DP073 (Crossing Paths) whose Dustox mated with Jessie's Dustox.

Yes, my real name was given to a character who appeared in a couple of episodes of AG. Still no sign of my nickname though.

Uh...No XD. I only know of two characters that were named "Chan" in my viewing history of cartoons: That one dude from Avatar in the beach episode, and the titular character from Jackie Chan Adventures.

EDIT: LOL at the first page.

Last edited:
It has now that BW010 has been dubbed ;) I never thought they would name a Character Pierce. It helps that its a badass Team Rocket Agent as well :D

^ It's a lot more common than my name. My name has never been used in the anime before.

I'm pretty sure mine hasn't. Now I'm curious. What's your name? :p

Hmm, a name unpronounceable unless you speak the language :p
It's an Arabic name, Rihab. People always pronounce it wrong, though, thinking it's like the English word. For years now, online, I just go by Riha.

Both of those are not something you're going to find in the Anime anytime soon XD

Hmm, a name unpronounceable unless you speak the language :p
It's an Arabic name, Rihab. People always pronounce it wrong, though, thinking it's like the English word. For years now, online, I just go by Riha.

Both of those are not something you're going to find in the Anime anytime soon XD

No, I've never heard of it. It's nice though, if it's pronounced the way I imagine it to be.

I guess my name was never used, but my nickname (Matt) was by a Team Aqua Admin. Although he appears only in the game and manga.

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom