• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Has your name ever been used in the anime?

Has your name been used yet?

• Total voters
I can only remember one person that has my name. I haven't seen the anime lately so I don't know if I'm missing someone.

I dunno if my real name (Alexandra) has ever been mentioned in the anime. It's hard to find every single episode on Youtube (F**K YOU, COPYRIGHT CLAIMS >8-(), and I don't watch TV that much (And yet my house has 3 TVs!!!), so can someone let me know if the name Alexandra or Alex (Feminine form) has been used in the anime?

@Kasumi: Wait a minute, we both have the same first names!!! Creepy coincidence O_O

EDIT: Oh, wait, one of my aunt's names appeared in the anime. Her full name is Cynthia, but is usually called Cindy. Her full name appeared in the anime, coincidentally. She has the same name as the Sinnoh champion :XD2:

Last edited:
Names are names. It's just like when I'm watching anime shows and most of the characters are named either Akira, Sakura, Hikari, Hikaru, Naru, etc.

I don't think anybody in the anime has my name so far. Edwin's not a common name, it seems. However, I would be surprised if a main character has that name!

Thanks for reading.

My first name is hyphenated, so I guess I havev 2 first names x)

On a Bulbapedia search for Eden, nothing came up except for an episode title that`s a pun on `Garden of Eden`.
On a Bulbapedia search for Anastasia, nothing came up except that the voice actress for Dawn in Russia is named Anastaisa.

However, my best friend is Jessica and my boyfriend is James, so therefore i win :3

A Jessica has yet to appear T_T

...WOW, I'M SUCH A DERP

DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP

Jessie
HAHA

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm a moron.

In my defense I haven't watched the dub in like... 6 years so that counts for something T_T

I had triple name so I will explain it carefully.

Henry, is not mentioned in the anime, yet.

Kyle, had three, the first time mentioned my name is in the episode of Pasta La Vista.
the second time is in the movie Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea and the final one, named as coordinator in Wallace Cup.

Howard, is only mentioned on Japanese version. He is Milton in English dub, the uncle of Goldenrod Gym leader's Whitney.

My full first name is Henry Kyle Howard.

Strangely, the name Harry has never been used, despite it being a fairly generic name.

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom