• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Has your name ever been used in the anime?

Has your name been used yet?

• Total voters
Scarily close to my first and last name - Lara Laramie, the girl who had a Ponyta that Ash evolved into a Rapidash during some race =P

Basically the whole Advanced Generation Series, or just every episode with Drew in it.

Erica was the grass Gym leader of Kanto.

No, her name was Erika

There is a difference...

There's an actual Erica though

Erika_coor.jpg

Genesis has yet to be used, which doesn't surprise me. But Jerry (my "formal nickname") or any variation hasn't even been a CotD, which I thought was weird, considering it's such a common name.

I do remember being a Scientist, Schoolkid and Guitarist at various points in the games, though..

My name, Tami, hasn't exactly been used, but the similar name Tammy has twice. Once with a Politoed trainer in Johto, and again with the old lady with the Tangrowth in Crown City.
There was also Oswald, the scientist guy who liked Clefairy.

Sadly, no my name a over use name its Emma, I hope my name is used but it better not for some little girl, It better be use for a kickAsh trainer like Gary, thats would be awesome.

my name was used twice in the anime;one was my nickname and the other was my full name

the first time my name was used was in the Advanced Generation...
she was Dr. Abby,a Hoenn character.She was previously a coordinator and she obtained a skitty -> delcatty,which was named "Jhonny".

the second time was another character of the day in Sinnoh this time...
she was Abigail,an old woman that obtained a Raichu...

hmm...I wonder if my nicknames "Abbie" and "Dennise/Denise" will be used in the future :3

Professor Oak has the same first name as me :). And his younger self even had the same nickname! Awesome!

Yes, in the episode Power Play when Gary battled that guy called Alex.

And there was an Alex in Taming of the Shroomish.

My nickname A.J was used in the 8th episode, you know, the dude with the Sandshrew.

Nada, my name has never been used in an anime episode

(If only we had contests with the in-game judges for once....)

250 Posts! Yay!

Well, let's say yes, because I changed my name after one of the Pokémon animé characters! Believe it or not. But no, other names are not used.

Nope.

Joels in the series include that Fall City main character guy, a biker on Cycling Road, and a Ninja Boy somewhere in Sinnoh.

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom