• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Has your name ever been used in the anime?

Has your name been used yet?

• Total voters
Nope. In fact, the only use of my name in the franchise is the player character in the Game Boy TCG games.

Well, these are shorter for Joseph.
In the anime, there are some characters which have the short name and others which have the long name. I think if he prefers to go by Joseph and it doesn't appear in the anime, the shortened names don't count because they aren't gonna tell us whether their birth certificate name is Joseph or not. :ROFLMAO:

There have been a few variant spellings so far, but never an exact match. Embarrassingly, the closest one was an early round Unova League loser.

Revive!!

It's kind of hard to not have your name be used in the anime when you share it with a character from Pokémon...?

But yes! Lisia was featured in Pokémon Journeys! And this time... they pronounced her name like how I pronounce mine LOL. Sometimes official media does it like 'liss-e-uh' when I pronounce it 'lee-see-uh'. Not sure if that's the correct way, but it's an uncommon name as it is, so... yes!

Last edited:
My name's Tanner, and my only claim is that one kid from the Genesect movie. Nothing spectacular, but guess it's better than nothing.

It would be interesting to see what the "no" voters would say if asked about this topic today, I can't think of a name that hasn't been used offhand.

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom