• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

EVENT Hatchathon 2019!

TeaWest

AWACS SkyEye
Reaction score
  • Staff
Hey everyone!

We have an eggcellent new event that starts today and goes until Jan. 15 at 1:00 p.m PST. The following bonuses will be active.

• 2× Hatch Candy
  • 2× Hatch Stardust
  • Higher chance of receiving 5 km and 10 km Eggs from PokéStops and Gyms
The following boxes are also available in the shop

• Special Box: 3 Egg Incubators, 2 Lucky Egg, 2 Premium Raid Pass - 480 coins
  • Great Box: 5 Super Incubators, 3 Lucky eggs, 3 Premium Riad Passes, 3 Star Pieces - 780 coins
  • 6 Egg Incubators, 10 Super Incubators, 8 Premium Riad Passes, 8 Lure Modules - 1480 coins
Get hatching! :)

Last edited:

Zexy

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
Quite a nice event for the extra Stardust and Candy from hatching, especially factoring in the 15 free 1-use Incubators I did keep from the previous Holiday event.
Add in some Super Incubators from previous event's Ultra Boxes which I didn't use for 7kms back then, and 7km pool not changing anyway, and Totodile CD giving us 4x Incubator effectiveness (plus Star Piece for the batch hatches and all the catches)...

Burned through all my Eggs so far and got a lot of Stardust yesterday, about 200k :)

Now I'm out of non-infinite Incubators and don't feel like spending more so just a couple more on the infinite and event's over for me heh :)

hurristat

the future is not written
Reaction score
Honestly, I feel a little meh about this event. What with the event that just ended having cleaned me out of super incubators, I've not done much with it.