• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Hatchathon 2019!

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

We have an eggcellent new event that starts today and goes until Jan. 15 at 1:00 p.m PST. The following bonuses will be active.

• 2× Hatch Candy
  • 2× Hatch Stardust
  • Higher chance of receiving 5 km and 10 km Eggs from PokéStops and Gyms

The following boxes are also available in the shop

• Special Box: 3 Egg Incubators, 2 Lucky Egg, 2 Premium Raid Pass - 480 coins
  • Great Box: 5 Super Incubators, 3 Lucky eggs, 3 Premium Riad Passes, 3 Star Pieces - 780 coins
  • 6 Egg Incubators, 10 Super Incubators, 8 Premium Riad Passes, 8 Lure Modules - 1480 coins
Get hatching! :)

Last edited:
Quite a nice event for the extra Stardust and Candy from hatching, especially factoring in the 15 free 1-use Incubators I did keep from the previous Holiday event.
Add in some Super Incubators from previous event's Ultra Boxes which I didn't use for 7kms back then, and 7km pool not changing anyway, and Totodile CD giving us 4x Incubator effectiveness (plus Star Piece for the batch hatches and all the catches)...

Burned through all my Eggs so far and got a lot of Stardust yesterday, about 200k :)

Now I'm out of non-infinite Incubators and don't feel like spending more so just a couple more on the infinite and event's over for me heh :)

Honestly, I feel a little meh about this event. What with the event that just ended having cleaned me out of super incubators, I've not done much with it.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom