• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hate how every Pokemon board is competitive!

Zeldapsychology

Reaction score
IV's Natures! ONLY HA too for trades! How about just baby pokemon? How about some extra legends! (Nintendo gave some over WIFI and the 20th Anniversary events!) But NO it's IV/Natures/HA. I'm not breeding/chaining for that stuff!!!! I just want a simple pokemon trade!!!!

(I have a LIVING DEX!) Can make a baby ANYTHING! Multiple EVENTS too! :-(

Most Pokemon can be pretty easily acquired (especially babies), and people looking to acquire events probably picked them up at recent distributions.

Ok! SOS method for HA fine! (Go catch me a teleporting Abra AINT GONNA HAPPEN! Rilou (IMO ok! SUICIDES LIKE GEODUDE!) For GOD SAKE PEOPLE WANT me to catch UNCACTCHABLE POKEMON Be REALISTIC! (sort of mad! sorry). I have to time I'm fine (60 eggs later NO shiny!). SHEESH!

Moved your thread to the Pokémon Video Games section, as it's not specifically about Sun&Moon ;)

About your problem: Have you tried making a thread yourself in the Global Trade Station? Cause there's always people willing to trade normal Pokémon, but you gotta be the one to ask for it yourself. Most people can get normal Pokémon just fine themselves or via the GTS, and breeding is easy as hell nowadays so no reason for anyone to ask for baby mons on a forums. And the Mythicals were all distributed last year, so there's hardly anyone needing those too. So it's not really a surprise that people are only asking for the harder trades on forums, most other things are just not worth making a thread for (for most people).

Ok! SOS method for HA fine! (Go catch me a teleporting Abra AINT GONNA HAPPEN! Rilou (IMO ok! SUICIDES LIKE GEODUDE!) For GOD SAKE PEOPLE WANT me to catch UNCACTCHABLE POKEMON Be REALISTIC! (sort of mad! sorry). I have to time I'm fine (60 eggs later NO shiny!). SHEESH!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If it was easy, people wouldn't be asking someone else to do it for them, would they?

Moved your thread to the Pokémon Video Games section, as it's not specifically about Sun&Moon ;)

About your problem: Have you tried making a thread yourself in the Global Trade Station? Cause there's always people willing to trade normal Pokémon, but you gotta be the one to ask for it yourself. Most people can get normal Pokémon just fine themselves or via the GTS, and breeding is easy as hell nowadays so no reason for anyone to ask for baby mons on a forums. And the Mythicals were all distributed last year, so there's hardly anyone needing those too. So it's not really a surprise that people are only asking for the harder trades on forums, most other things are just not worth making a thread for (for most people).

Quick mention to OP about this. If you use the GTS, do NOT go seeking out pokemon there hoping to find reasonable trades. You will more ofthen than not find trads asking for mythics (impossible to fufill) and legendaries, as well as trades asking for pokemon in the level rnage below the point where its possible to find them (You think the trades are impossible now? you haven't seen the ridiculous requests the GTS churns out. The people asking for these are either exploiting the GPS for reasons or very naive and new to the games). There is a filter that blocks those, as well as one that filters out everything but those ask for pokemon you do have. But your best bet is to deposit something and ask for the pokemon of your choice.

Likewise, do not expect to get any shinies out of that, few people are that generous. Getting good IV breedjects is likely ont he other hand, but you shoudn't expect that. You can only control what species you are getting the gender and the level, you have no control over the abilities, IVs or Nature of the pokemon in question.

Last edited:
Yeah, the GTS is messed up on its own, but since you joined a pokemon community, you can post your own requests, and there will likely be someone who'd trade with you.

As for getting good IV breedjects, you might want to use Wonder Trade instead. Even though that feature also has a lot of useless pokemon going around, a lot of people toss out good IV breedjects through Wonder Trade because it's faster than the GTS.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom