• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hats off for TheCapsFan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Greetings, fellow Fun and Gamers! It is I, your lovable Section Head, Maniacal Engineer.
Today, I have a rather important announcement for you all.

As some of you may know, our friend, TheCapsFan, has recently started college, and is also part of the marching band. As a result, his time has become limited, and he has expressed a desire to step down as a moderator for the forums.

While I certainly can agree with the reasoning for this decision, I am very sorry to see TheCapsFan go, though he assures me that we will be hearing from him from time to time.

Caps and I were promoted together as a result of the 2016 Staff Drive, even before that drive, Caps had shown excellent initiative and leadership skills in The War Room, where he helped to organize the very first official War Room Queue. Following his promotion, Caps continued to be a major benefit to the section, and has helped out behind the scenes for many games, including Holiday 2016 Mafia, The War Room Awards, as well as brainstorming some of the event ideas for Fun and Games and being instrumental in getting the current record in the staff counting thread. He even drafted and posted the OP for Random Messages 14, which is something most Fun and Games staff members dream of doing.

Caps is a good friend, and it was my pleasure to work with him for the betterment of this section. Please join me in wishing him well, and thanking him for the time and effort he has invested in this section.

@TheCapsFan, good luck in your quest to become a statistician. May the odds ever be in your favor!

me3.gif

Thank you for all the hard work you've put in, and best wishes for your college life! =)

Sorry to see you go Caps, thanks for all the hard work you put into making this place such a great section to hang out and have fun. It seems like only yesterday I first remember seeing you in one of the old KoP games. Wish you the best for the future and all the best with your college work.
Hope to see you around when you can visit.

Oh man, I remember my five years of college. I'm wishing Caps all the best in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom