• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TCG have any of you had to restart your tcg collections?

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
what i mean by that is, have you ever had to throw out most/all of your cards (due to losing interest, moving house, etc) and then started collecting them again afterwards?
that actually happened to me just today, i threw out most of my cards (except my good rares) when i moved house earlier this year, but today i bought cards again for the first time in over 3 years! i bought a 3-pack set of paldea evolved packs (that came with a random tinkatink promo card) and a tin that had 2 lost origin and 2 fusion strike packs in it as well as a promo rotom-v.
as for what i got from the packs, i got a trainer gallery chandelure from one of the lost origin packs and a full art chien-pao ex and a regular ting-lu ex from two of the paldea evolved packs! i think those are pretty good pulls for what i got
minifighto.png
certainly nyo dawn wings incident that's for sure lol.
okay maybe i got a little too into talking about myself there, what about you?

Back
Top Bottom