• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VII: Have codes to trade

Hey everyone! I've got a couple of extra codes to trade away if anyone wants them:
  • Shiny Poipole (x1)
  • Zekrom/Reshiram (x1)
All codes are North American codes (U.S.) so if that will help you, let me know!

While I wouldn't mind giving them away, if you have anything you'd like to trade me let me know! I'm always looking for evolution items (especially non-stones like Electirizer, Reaper Cloth, etc.) or shinies. I am also currently on the lookout for a Black Sludge so I'd take that too.

Let me know if you want one!

Last edited:
I have Lati@s and Groudon codes, and I'm looking for Poipole or Zeraora ones.

Some of the items you are asking for can be bought at the Battle Tree. (y) Also, I own most of the trade evolutions, you can register them on your Dex and then trade them back to me. (y)

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom