• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Have you changed your username?

How many times have you changed your username?

• Total voters
I've had a few names on here, a while back I was called "dylanpiera" which was my first online name, which was quickly replaced with "Soaringdylan" which is now my most known online name.

I've also been SoaringLooker for a while, this was during the April Fools event of this years, where my name was changed back to SoaringDylan after that, and the capital D has sticked ever since :)

Started off as dino97 (June 2012) when I was quite young and didn't really think twice before just slapping an abbreviation of my real name and birth year together. I'm not planning to use that username ever again, I feel like it's a bit too uncreative and Dino is not an abbreviation I like to use anymore, nor do I find it mature enough to show your age right away.

A while later after joining FnG (January 2013) and seeing all the cool usernames people had, I went with BlueWartortle. Wartortle is quite a favourite Pokemon of mine. I sticked with that name until my first Bulbaversary (June 2013) when I changed to ZexMachine (which comes from ZEXAL and the Machine-type Karakuri deck I liked to use in Yugioh at the time). Although I must admit I'm now feeling a bit ashamed of using that name because of the implications, but I was young and didn't know better :(

A bit later I changed to Zexy for the first time because this is what people were calling me the most. It really stuck from there. I made one attempt to change to Mega Bluestoise in January 2014 (the "final form" of BlueWartortle) but everyone would keep calling me Zexy so I went back to it in April when I could.

From there on Zexy is my main username and I've only changed it twice for seasonal events, such as to Snow Queen Elsa when the staff was theming Disney Princesses for Halloween 2016 (I planned to get just Elsa but it was taken). I also was Wicke (from Aether Foundation) for April Fool's Day 2017.

No.

When I created my account back in 2013, I considered one of my usual usernames, like mcanine or Blueriiver, but in the end I decided against it, because some of the people I know irl know I go by those names online (I was very hush about my interest in pokémon). I don't really care if people know anymore, but noworry really stuck with me, so I've never changed it, and I'm not planning on it either :p

Last edited:
I've always been Gengarzilla from year dot, it's not something I'm gonna change. I tend to be pretty rigid and decisive with online usernames in general actually.

Neosquid and Rainami are my main usernames that I switch between. Other usernames I've used in the past include Exor, Yamirami, Neosquiddia, PkmnCrystal, etc.

I've been thinking about changing mine. When I registered I was youger and dumber so I used my real name ( luckily it's not an english name so no one really knows, but it bothers me now xD.
So how do you do it?

I've been thinking about changing mine, when I registered I was youger and dumber so I used my real name ( luckily it's not an english name so no one really knows, but it bothers me now xD.
So how do you do it?
Not sure. Feel free to ask an older member of the forums.
Edit: You need to have been here for at least six months (which you clearly have) and you need to have posted at least 150 times (so you need 52 more posts to be able to change your username.)

roughly in order:
bobdylan
FABuLUSH
FabFab
maria
Fab
Baf
TM28
Dig

And then a whole host of halloween names.
Hi, I see you changed your username a few times, so can you tell me how to do it :) ?

I went with Pory gone? When I first signed up as a play on Porygon, and all my profile pictures were various forms of Porygon busting out and leaving. Now it's TeaWest because I got tired of the joke, I guess :D

Last edited:
I started out as Tomazzo, which used to be a name I used a lot when I was younger. Then I switched to Shiny Blaze as I wanted something new and grew out of my old name. Around the time I became a moderator I switched to Neo Blaze and that has stuck for the last 3 years or so.

And I was Team Skull Grunt T during last April Fools, if that counts.

I know for sure that my first username here was pantherotter.

I changed it to snowlioness87, then to ocelotl, after that to ocelotlrama, added a jaguar at the end after a short amount of time, changed to precious pupp, then back to ocelotlrama jaguar again.

I've been using omahanime all over the internet since Nov-05-01

When I joined I used the name Professor Erin, mainly because I had an OC named Erin.

I know I used Meenah for a few months because I wanted a shorter name and Homestuck was an influence at the time.

Then settled on Dolce because of Rune Factory 4 and my love of the character. Plus it's also Italian for sweet which I really like. I won't change my name anymore though. I'm attached to it and use variations of Dolce everywhere now.

I have never changed my username on this site, and I don't see myself ever doing so. I love this username. It is an ancient Greek double reed woodwind instrument, which represents my love for double reeds, wind instruments, their history, and music history all in one.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom