• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Have you changed your username?

How many times have you changed your username?

• Total voters
My earlier usernames were Pallet Fangirl and Captain Pallet. I changed it to Cutiefly because it's my favorite Alolan Pokemon (along with Rowlet).

Peekaboo Pikachu -> Mawile Mischief

The change is only temporary though, lasting until November 1st.

I've changed my username a few times (about 3-4?). I can't remember my original username, but some of my previous ones include: GlitchedNightmare, Birijion, and Shushupu (my previous name before changing to my current one).

I've only changed it once, originally it was touhougirl. I changed it to my current one mainly cause I wanted to use the word tactician (also cause of the tactician class and character from the FE series) and my first name together, I'm very comfortable with it so I'm not going to change it at all.

As far as I know, this name's here to stay. That said, I have made other accounts during my earlier phase so to speak.

Been FinalArcadia since I got here and have never changed it. Generally, I'm pretty serious about choosing a name and sticking with it, and it marks my love of both Final Fantasy and Skies of Arcadia. This was actually the first site that I used that name on and it's been a staple of mine in a lot of other places ever since, so I'm pretty attached to it!

Wish I'd have thought of FinalArcadia back when I made my PSN name, but it's far too late now lol.

This thread reminds me I need to get on changing my username. I only took Myles II because it needed to match with my Fizzy Bubbles elsewhere, where at the time I wasn't quite out yet (it would be about three months until that happened). Unfortunately, I...can't seem to figure out how to get it done. Is there a postcount requirement I'm missing?

I never change my usernames when forums have the ability to do so. Mostly its to keep me from forgetting what username I'm using in a forum.

Also because I have a terrible time remembering who people are based off their username. When it changes I forget who's who so I don't want anyone to forget who I am because I changed my username. xD

I was formerly woddfellow2, but I had it changed to xoddf2 at some point in the early 2010s.

Went from Arylett Dawnsborough to Arylett Charnoa. It's not much of a difference, really. It was done because I permanently changed the last name of my username to Charnoa in 2014. (Partially because Dawnsborough just seemed too long and would cut off when I tried to make that name in certain places)

I really have no plans to change it ever again though. Especially not the Arylett part. It's been my handle on the internet for the better part of a decade.

My original name was Kirthey (my internet handle). I changed it to Fennel in early 2011, I think. Don't have plans on changing it again.

I was once Saeyru because I once thought it was cool and while it isn't a bad username, I don't really vibe with it as much anymore. It's a name that I felt best belonged to my past self and I chose a more fitting name for my current personality, hence colours. ^^

Plus I'm a huge fan of anything colourful so I mean, it fits!

I think I had another username at some point prior to Saeyru but I don't really remember anyway.

I don't remember if I changed my usernames here back when I was S.S. Shadow Minun, but in Rocket Zigzagoon account, I never changed it though.

I changed it a few times, actually.

When I first registered, it was under the (stupid) moniker of "Goomba the Explosive Sableye." I was trying to make myself an internet persona of sorts at that period, but it fizzled out fairly quick. Afterwards, I went by "The Waddle Dee", which lasted for just a tad longer as far as I can remember. Then there was a short period were I went with "CHIR-no" (referencing the character Cirno and the actual pronunciation of her name), then "Homerun-chan" (a fandom nickname referring to the Madoka Magica character Homura Akemi). While I was satisfied with Homerun-chan for a while, I felt that it was somewhat reliant on the 'namesake' herself, so I eventually went with Chidamari Sketch, simply because of the meaning behind the name as well as how it's fairly obscure enough now to feel idiosyncratic. Even though I currently don't have any plans on theme-ing the Madoka franchise, "Chidamari Sketch" still just sort of stuck with me, I guess, so here you go.

My first username was WIP, the (former) last name of a fictional character I created
My second name was IS1296, the initials of a fictional organization I created and the year it was founded. These two names were connected.
My current name Like_Fahrenheit, references my last name.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom