• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Have You Ever Gotten A Tattoo Of Your Favorite Pokemon?

JefferyJoseph

Reaction score
I don't have any tattoo's but I if I did, I always thought it would be fun to have a few of my favorite Pokemon's (probably not in a super prominent place though as I don't have a job that allows tattoos displayed).
Do any of you have any Pokemon related tattoo's?

I have a tattoo on my shoulder of a black dragon that a couple of people have mistaken for Shiny Rayquaza. It isn't one and I don't really think it looks like one, but hey maybe I do.

I have never gotten a tattoo and probably never will. Sorry, I just don't really see the appeal behind them. :confused_emoji:

Nope. I have a white owl on my upper back (since '14 for my birthday), a small cross on my wrist (got this in '16), and one of the P3 protagonist from his Persona Q iteration on my left leg (this one I got last year actually); I haven't thought about getting one of my favorite Pokémon though, not sure if I will since I wanna get one of Goro Akechi in his PQ2 iteration instead (and maybe one of either Yusuke or the P2 portrait of Jun as well).

My brother has been thinking of getting a tattoo of Eevee though, specifically the same style as the box art for LGE.

I think a tattoo of an Arcanine with fire trailing from his fur could be a cool tattoo.

Not sure if I'd ever do it though.

My current favourite is Sylveon, which I feel is a tad too cutesy to match the rest of my tats.

I do not have any tattoos, a year too young to get one but I most likely wouldn't get one regardless just because I won't put something permanent on my body for various reasons.

Yes i love mine so much too!! I plan on getting more too.
I got an Alolan Vulpix, my next is Kanto Vulpix!
pic of mine attached :)

Attachments

• IMG_20190103_161607_015.jpg
    IMG_20190103_161607_015.jpg
    894.7 KB · Views: 45
Nope. I don't know if I ever would either. I love Pokemon, but I can't actually choose a favorite Pokemon. And while there are a lot of Pokemon who meet a lot to me, I just don't think I could get one. Maybe a Kingdra on my arm, since I have thought about getting a seahorse on my arm before.

If they ever introduced a blue jay Pokemon, I would probably immediately change this statement and get a tattoo of one.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom