• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Have you ever had dreams about Pokemon? Share them here!

The Togekiss

Arms... like... nooodles!
Reaction score
Ok, if you think about something a lot, then sometimes you have a dream about it. If you like pokemon,then you think about it. And if you think about it, you may have a dream about it. Chances are, you may have had a dream or so about Pokemon or something Pokemon related. So share your dreams (or nightmares) here! I know I've had quite a few dreams about Pokemon.

I had an epic dream this one time not too long ago. I was in english class,and everyone had to draw something they wanted to look like (idk why,its a dream,random crap happens). So I drew a reshiram. And apparently,I didnt become a Reshiram. Well,halfway there. I became a Reshiram morph and it was so epic. First i attempted to fly, and ended up destroying half the classroom in the process. But I did fly a little bit. Oh well. Then I accidentally used a Hyper Voice attack, Blasting out the windows :D(idk how i did that accidentally). LOL that was so much fun. :banana: :banana: :banana:

I have a few more dreams I would like to share,but I wanna hear your dreams first!

Yup. But that's when I was young back then. All I dream about now is romantic stuff for Anime or maybe real life~ xD
I always dreamed about being in a Pokemon World, acting like Ash to train and meet many Pokemon. I even pretended to throw something like It was a Pokeball and say any Pokemon name.

I have, actually asked the same question on another thread.
So just gonna quote what I posted
The first Pokemon-related dream I had that I can remember. Edit for grammar

I was exploring this canyon with an Eevee. All the sudden I ran into Ash, Misty and Brock. We introduced ourselves to each other and then we decided to get out the canyon together. Team Rocket shows up and does their usual plans to steal Pikachu. They snatched him with one of there claw machines. Ash sent out Cyndaquil and I used Eevee. Cyndaquil used Flamethrower but it didn't work cause the machine was flame proof. But I somehow was able to knock it out by telling Eevee to use Quick Attack. It tumbled over cause the hand to let go of Pikachu. Ash told him to use a Thunderbolt to send them flying. Sometime later it was nighttime so we decided to rest. Just as we were to set up camp ,a Tyrannitar comes charging. I was able cause it faint just by attacking it with Eevee. Soon after the battle Eevee evolved into Umbreon. The next morning we get out the canyon and parted our ways.

Here's my most recent that I had the other day
I was about 15/16 (I'm 20 now) in the dream and my grandma forced me to go clothes shopping with her. We went to this store similar to Hot Topic. There were some Pokemon shirts there so I bought some. On the way home I saw a billboard for Pokemon shirts at the same store we just went to_On it I saw a really cool Treecko so I told her to turn around. I looked for the shirt but my grandma couldn't pay for it. I got upset and refused to leave. The employees tried everything but I wouldn't leave till I got the shirt. One man finally pushed me out. I get really angry and pushed him back and asked "You want to go?" He said "Sure if that's the only way we settle this". He then pulled out a Pokeball of his pocket. I forget what Pokemon he had but we started a battle in the middle of the parking lot. Oddly, my Pokemon were the ones on my HeartGold team. (Pidgeot, Ampharos, Poliwrath, Meganium, Arcanine, and Umbreon) The battle destroyed most the parking lot including one building. I ended up winning the battle with Arcanine. ^__^.

I had a very short dream. My Zoroark was suddenly shiny, and he gave the illusion that there was a Bidoof in front of me. The Bidoof began calling out, but it's cry was a Pidgey. I noticed a tornado in the distance, and Zoroark took me by the hand. I woke up.

I really do not understand, maybe it was because a had a soda before I fell asleep? Did anyone have other dreams?

Me next to five Infernapes guarding me from a criminal at night. The Infernapes all threw the criminals a Fire Punch then flamethrower. It was epc. Then I called upon Reshiram for the final touches.

I used to have lots of dreams about Pokémon when I was much younger, but these days, my dreams are more random than theme-based. I've had various dreams of things happening in my life from a perspective that was as if I was playing one of the games, but the only remotely Pokémon-related dream I've had as of late is... well, only related to Pokémon thanks to a cameo from Gyaradaos and Opelucid City.

The dream started when a Dairy Queen opens in Opelucid City (Black Version) and my family takes a trip there. I spot a vending machine that dispenses... probably the worst tasting cake I've ever had in my life. I looked up and there was this weird game that was like Time Gal and Dragon's Lair, only it strangely featured Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy, displayed on a screen on the machine. So after eating fifty things of that disgusting cake (apparently, I'm a gluten for punishment in my dreams), Dr. Robotnik/Eggman/politically correct monicker here declares war on the Teensies from Ray-Man. In between my continuing to torture myself with cake and losing at the My Little Pony game, The Teensies and Robotnik's forces would engage in aerial combat via airplanes with one of the Teensies making a big speech about how they're fighting isn't about some silly war, but a matter of pride, and how they won't go silently into the night because today they celebrate their Independence Day or something like that. Meanwhile, Sonic meets up with me and tells me we have to find the Chaos Emerald, and this leads us to an abandoned crystal-abundant cave where we find it in a river. As Sonic and I run to retrieve it, a Gyarados leaps out of the water and starts screaming in my ear for five minutes, effectively ending the dream.

Wow... uh... I have no idea what I was smoking the night prior.

Well Otika....that was...random...
Now I will share another one of my dreams.
I remember i was in this strange,dimly-lit treehouse place with a bunch of random people at night. I remember it had 2 floors,and there was a party going on. Then I go through this random swirling black portal on a wall, and I end up in a forest somewhere....as a Grovyle. then i start going from tree to tree,and It felt so exilirating,and it felt like it was real,indescribable really. then some stuff happens that i dont really remember,and apparently I can switch between a human and Grovyle. Then I'm chased by the media and the government and guys with guns and stuff because they found out. the dream ends with me being chased, I turn into a Grovyle, jumping from the trees,trying to escape. Then I see the same portal,on a rock this time,and I jump through it,and it closes behind me. I then appear in the same place i started,back at the weird treehouse. then i woke up.

I dreamt that in this small town near the mountains, Mewtwo(from the anime) was killing everyone's Pokemon. One night I saw Mewtwo(a weird shorter one) standing on a cliff, so I snuck up behind it, tackled it and put it in a headlock:XD:. Then I dragged it into my cabin to interrogate it. The TV was on and I saw Giovanni claiming that he had saved the town by killing Mewtwo. Then the camera showed Mewtwo(from the manga)'s dead body dripping blood:scared:. Since there were multiple Mewtwos, I decided to defeat the homicidal Mewtwo with the Mewtwo I had captured. This ended up being a terrible idea since my Mewtwo was extremely weak. The homicidal Mewtwo ended up throwing mine into a ravine full of glowing scarlet stuff which made it mutate into a Mewtwo Ex Delta Species:-D. Its flesh was charred, it acted all maniacal and zombie-like, and caused everything to burst into flames so everyone was terrified of it:yahoo:.

I've had a million dreams which involve Mewtwo (none involving any other Pokemon:lol:), mostly nightmares about Mewtwo Returns, though:sweat:.:sweat::sweat:

I was just about to come and revive this thread...weird.
I once had this really short dream when I was in seventh grade (earlier this year). All I remember is that everyone in my class could turn into one Pokemon at will, and that I was able to turn into a Charizard, and this one annoying kid that I hate could turn only turn into a Wurmple XD.

And last night, I had some dream that I don't really remember...something about me racing against the first 151 Pokemon. I lost pretty badly XD. And there was something about Gary Oak...idk.

Um one time I had a dream about BW2 before it came out. The grass starter was this creepy cactus tentacle thing. :<

I had a dream about a week ago, it had an Oshawott and a Bidoof in it, and it had something to do with the Catch Oshawott! A Pokemon Look & Listen Set, but I don't remember what happened. I hate how I always forget the details. :-/

I once had a dream that I was on the Island from Lost with John Locke hunting down the Others. We were midway through our hunt when he chucks me a Poke Ball. I chuck it and out comes a Lucario. (This was right before DP were released.) We kicked some ass. It was fucking awesome.

This is the creepiest Pokemon nightmare I've had so far. In real life I had rented the TV special, Mewtwo Returns, so one night I dreamt that I was re-watching it. During it, Mewtwo and Giovanni were standing in this field near a forest and Giovanni was telling it that he had created the ultimate warrior. Then, this freakish cross between a robot, Mewtwo, and a chihuahua began slowly walking into view:goof:. It was like a three-foot-tall, weird-looking Mewtwo with a robotic arm, treads on its feet, and machine instead of muscle. It was wearing this little camouflage vest with a sash full of machine gun bullets. Oh, and it had the creepiest and most realistic chihuahua eyes that were all moist and bloodshot:sweatlol:. It walked incredibly slowly and awkwardly like a robot, and then finally stood in front of Giovanni. Mewtwo refused to fight it, so Giovanni told it to attack.
Warning: Stop reading if you don't want to hear the gory part:-|!
It shot out its robot arm, grabbed Mewtwo and began simultaneously ripping out its organs and off its skin:eek::scared::bawl:.​

I remember being SOO psyched for BW, I was counting down the days, I had been following any new information that was released, BW was only about a week away, and then I had this dream....

I was playing my Platinum game, the usual. When I use surf and cross some lake that I hadn't seen before. and on the other side....
HOLY FREAKIN CRAP!
The graphics suddenly become more detailed, and I walk forwards on this route and....Skyarrow Bridge IS RIGHT THERE!(After having this dream,I decided that when I go across Skyarrow bridge, I would go very slowly to enjoy it's beauty. And I did. XD)
So this Skyarrow bridge looked A LOT like it did in the games themselves(which I never even played at the time),and it was so amazing and beautiful...so after going across Skyarrow bridge...I
But It was an awesome pre-BW dream.

Last edited:
I dream a lot about Pokemon when I'm constantly playing it, yeah haha. Sometime after Red/Blue and before Gold/Silver, I dreamed about the next generation. I was exploring a volcano, a deep forest, a lab... I even saw Ho-oh hmmm. Just as I was about to capture Ho-oh, I woke up. Seriously, I hate waking up. I've dreamed about shiny Pokemon before. My wildest shiny dream would have to be finding a shiny Jirachi while surfing. I haven't really dreamed about Pokemon in a while, though. D:

Last night, after viewing Bulbagarden for quite some time, I had a dream that my grandmother had a bunch of pokemon stuff in the basement. My sister, a childhood friend, my male cousin, and I all went down there. We quickly found out that a evil, sleeping witch had moved into the place and boobytrapped it so if anything was too disturbed, it would wake her up. Unfortunately, the places where the goods were, she had turned into little furnaces. :/ While attempting to escape, I discovered we were all dressed in a 60's-70's style. (kinda hippy-ish)

One of the most vexing Pokemon-ish dreams I've had, was that I was looking for a Nidoqueen plushie. When I finally found one, the store just so happened to have a rotating display, and I could not physically claim my prize because it kept flipping away.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've had a few Pokemon-related dreams in my day. I only remember one of them though. Am I the only one here that had a dream where I actually WAS a Pokemon? I don't mean I turned into one during the dream or anything. I mean I was a Pokemon for the entire dream, start to finish.

Anyway, I dreamed I was a Vulpix that wanted to evolve into a Ninetales. I had battled and trained a lot already, and finally my trainer showed me a Fire Stone. I happily touched it and evolved. I could feel my body changing, my tails splitting into more tails, my mane growing out, and my body growing larger. And then after I finished evolving, I woke up. I just thought "damn, I wanted to battle as a Ninetales." xP

Had one last night. I dreamed I was trying to defeat a pair of Pokemon in a double battle; it was a pair of Legendaries up against my Golurk Riser and a Magneton. I defeated the two and heard the victory music, then suddenly I noticed a janitor, sweep up and staring at me. It wasn't a janitor, it was actually Brycen and he was a robot. He ripped off his jumpsuit, revealing an insane green and purple outfit and challenged me to a battle. I called out to Riser, who knocked Brycen on his tail with a quick Hammer Arm. (If Brycen was a robot, I guess he was technically a Steel type.) After I won the battle and hugged Riser, I found myself on a snowy mountaintop with a Ponyta beside me. In order to get down the mountain, I had to ride the Ponyta all the way down the peak, including jumping over a huge gorge that was in my way.

Yeah, that wasn't weird at all. :sweat:

I had this really weird and epic dream a few months ago.
I was at the recess field from my last school (Its a really big field with nothing but grass on it, and it's mostly surrounded by ginger plants and trees) with someone who was my friend(I dont know who that person was in real life...just some imaginary person). I remember explaining to my friend how PokeBalls and Pokedexes work, and how we had decided to go to the Safari Zone. I explained all the rules of the Safari Zone. apparently, I was in the Pokemon world, I had a bag identical to the one Dawn has in platinum, and I remember having Pokeballs and my Pokedex in there, which is pretty epic. There were many Pokemon trainers out in the recess field, and I remember scanning a Pokemon with my pokedex. It was some...weird...kangaroo thing (and it wasn't a Kanghaskan). I don't think i could hear what Dexter was saying with all the people around,talking...
Anyways me and my friend are like 'Lets go to the Safari Zone!' And the gate to the Safari zone is about 50 feet away, and we run over there. Apparently, the gatekeeper was some Jamaican guy with dreads...
I think there was a sign that said how much it was to get in...I think it was $5. I rembember me and my friend stop to get out our money. We run closer to the gatekeeper, who was now about 20 feet away-
*Wakes up*
FUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuu.....

I had a dream once that I was in a Pokemon Competition then an Arceus rampaged and I stopped it

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom