• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Have you ever had dreams about Pokemon? Share them here!

Last night I dreamed I got a pet Houndoom and a pet Shaymin:spin:. After that it was this weird stuff about ReshiramDragonofTruth and I being trapped in an alternate universe where we had to escape from the overlord by using time patterns:drowsy:.

i had a dream where my ludicolo and dodrio from pokemon emerald was fighting a mewtwo. weird huh?

I now it's a cliche, but Charizard is my favourite pokemon and he's the only one who has featured in a dream. I was fourteen at the time and in the dream I was in a fight with my crush, who was actually my girlfriend in the dream. You'd think dream me would be happy about having her as a girlfriend but apparently I was furious about the whole thing. I can't remember what the fight was about but it ended when I said something along the lines of, "Screw you, I'm going to hang out with Charizard." So dream me climbed a mountain that had conveniently appeared and I found my Charizard in a cave near the top. I can't remember much more of it than that. I actually went out with the girl IRL shortly after, I'd have been better off sticking with Charizard to be honest.

I had one recently, a nightmare (Darkrai seems to target me frequently, it seems). I was playing Black 2 when I got to the Kyurem transformation scene, and a shooting pain sprang up my arm. Then I get all these warnings (post-presumed-electrocution) about how this game can and will injure its players.

My brain. Just, what.

I've just had one involving Pokemon. I was in some sort of complex school where there was a swimming pool (well those depth wave pools you see in amusement parks) that goes all the way down to 2000m at the far end. And then I dreamed I was a Lugia or something and that there were two others, and we escaped the hoard of people by swimming all the way to that 2000m mark. And then it goes vague here. The next thing I remember is that I get transported to a museum-mall like thing. The people there showed me some Silver Wings and they put them back in a shelf. Being the Lugia Fanatic I am, I took like 5 of them and one of my friends took 1 or 2. And then I don't remember what goes on after. It was a really awkward dream.

I had one, maybe a week ago. I mention it in another post, but I didn't really go into detail.

It starts with me waking up (in-dream) to the sound of someone banging on the closet door, like they're trapped. I get up, and walk through the room to see what's going on (it wasn't my actual room, or house, but I didn't notice at the time.) I open the door to find a Zelda: Ocarina of Time-esque fairy, who informs me that I am to become an apprentice of the god Okami (whose game I've barely even played yet).

There's another scene, which involves me and my brothers travelling through the night, and it had something to do with Pokemon, but I don't remember it well, so skipping ahead of that, next thing I know I'm walking down the stairs of my actual house, like I'm just getting up in the morning.

I walk into the kitchen and see a giant pile of purple sludge. At first, I think it it's a Muk, but I pull out my handy-dandy Pokedex, and it tells me that it's actually Muk's nameless evolution. It is slightly smaller than its pre-evo, and shaped like there might be some kind of headless mammal underneath its slime. It has a really creepy, slightly Digimon-ish face, that has evil-looking eyes, and a mouth that appears to be in a giant cat smile, though it isn't actually smiling. The Pokedex informs me that it actually is outright evil, and that it hated everything.

Geez, how did that thing get in here? I think, as I skirt around it to get to the back door. I figure someone would come over and move it out eventually. (Apparently, my dream world is a place where a giant, villainous pile of ooze is no more threatening than a large spider. To be fair, it moves really slowly, and it's much easier to keep track of than one.) Once outside, I go over to the large trampoline where my friends and brother are bouncing, and join them.

After jumping around for a little while, I look towards the back door, and out comes some kind of Pokemon trainer, who has green hair, and he actually looks like an anime character, as if a piece of gen 1 or 2 artwork had just peeled itself off the page and started walking around. I'm kind of scared for a moment, because I think he's supposed to be a villain, but then I realized he's actually an Elite Four champion. He climbs aboard the trampoline, and is followed by his apprentice (who was a little girl that looked too young to even be a trainer). They challenge me and my friends to a team battle.

I'm pretty scared of this, since I only have a level 4 Marril, but for some crazy reason I accept anyway. I send out my Pokemon expecting the worst, and I figure my friends feel the same way with their Pokemon. But the Champion and Apprentice just send out low-level Pokemon as well, and it turns out, their attacks aren't strong enough to do any major damage to our Pokemon. Though, ours weren't very powerful, either. basically, it was the lamest champion battle of all time. At some point, the battle was interupted when I noticed the Muk evo slithering past the trampoline, and Professor Oak coming outside to tell us something along the lines of "Breakfast is ready!"

Sad thing is, that isn't even close to the weird dream I've ever had.

I had this dream a month ago, but it caused me to start disliking Espeon. So we start off with a set of Eeveelutions Eevee evolution (Excluding Sylveon.) outside of a kingdom, discussing about something. Then the next scene jumps to Umbreon and Espeon mating. During this, an Eevee appeared out of a bush to check on his friends, but Espeon got up and said that they are doing nothing in an awkward manner. I woke up and thought "What was I thinking there...".

Other dreams that I have almost all the time is losing my Pokemon Black data and mourning over it or about Iris and her English dub voice. Come to think of it, I never heard of her English dub voice and I worry about if it will suck. I heard of her Japanese voice, though.

I usually don't get them very much but when I do. I get those dreams that's simlure to how a Bagon dreams of flying. Im as my favorite Pokemon,Charizard, flying in the sky's around my city. To bad they don't happen often though:-(,its cool being a Pokemon and to have wings and blow fire too...just cool. Why cant they be real?

I can barely remember most of my dreams, but I did have this one where I was a Pokémon trainer. The only Pokémon I can remember having in the dream were Leafeon, Glaceon, and I think Roserade, and I was having a battle with someone in my house. I beat them too xD.

Another one: I remember a while ago, I had a dream where there was a new season of the Pokemon anime in a region that was apparently based on the FuuUUUuutuuUUuure. I don't remember if it had any actual plot, but there were a lot of Pokemon based off of cars and stuff. It was weird.

Normally when I have dreams they're not about me, but my roleplay character Hikari. I had an interesting dream where Hikari supposedly knew Ash from the past (I think in the dream she said that she met Ash through Dawn since they were both from Twinleaf Town) and she met up with him, Iris, and Cilan. She talks with Ash and he asks how many badges she has and she tells him that technically she has all 8 but she doesn't count the Straiton badge because she wanted to battle all 3 of the Straiton brothers but Cilan wasn't there when she went to the gym, so she could only battle 2. They gave her a badge since she beat them both but she doesn't feel that she earned it because she needs to battle and defeat Cilan as well, so after explaining all of that he agrees to have a battle with her. I ended up waking up during the actual battle. It was Pansage vs. Hikari's Magnemite and I woke up before the battle began XD

Another dream I had recently was Hikari meeting up with Ash+co again but this time N was with them. She ended up catching a Hitmontop that was abandoned and abused by its trainer, and of course hearing this upset N. Hitmontop was very shy around humans and whenever Hikari wanted to train with it, it would get scared because it was afraid that Hikari might end up calling it weak and useless like its old trainer did. N explains how Hitmontop is feeling to Hikari and she tells Hitmontop that she will love it no matter what happens since her pokemon are her family to her. Then Hitmontop's old trainer ended up coming back and challenged Hikari to a battle. After getting beat by Hitmontop, the old trainer tried to capture it again but in the end he got defeated by Ash's Charizard and ran away crying. After that Hikari said her goodbyes and let everyone know that she was heading to battle Cheren since she heard he was a new Gym Leader. Then I woke up as she shook hands with N.

I once dreamed with Gardevoir. It was just like in the Mystery Dungeon games ._.

Well, I had one where Ash was on a plane and Pikachu was falling. Then Pikachu hit a rock and exploded into sparkles. I woke up while Ash was crying.

Another one I had was that I was in the Pokemon League battling Red (from the Manga). I don't remember the battle or who won, but my friend was also in my dream. He had a shiny Charizard while Blue had a crush on him and was following him around.. At the end of the dream Me, my friend, Red, Blue, Green and Gold were all chilling in a Pokemon Center.

I had a dream about me having my own pokemon adventure with Zoroark. Got to know each other, recruited some of my other favorite pokemon and the dream ended with me and Zoroark kissing each other.

i havn't had a pokemon dream for a while actually and don't remember all my other ones but i had one last night that started out as a dream and turned into a nightmare.
I was at a party with my family, friends, and pokemon. It was all great and everyone was having a good time. but then this bad guy showed up and he was planning to hurt pokemon. i wanted to do something and then i noticed there were some others trying to do something about this as well. It was Clair, Blackthorne City's Gym leader and a couple other trainers. We teamed up and chased the bad guy down. He "fell" and got hurt and someone who was apparently disguised as Officer Jenny went to take him away. the 4 of us decided to have a little double battle before we split ways. Myself paired up with Clair and the two trainers with eachother. it was a great battle and we talked for a bit and then split ways. I went to head back to my party and when i got back it turns out the villian was okay and that the "officer Jenny" was a fake and the villian's accomplice. By the way the villian was an extremely cute guy so i tried to get out of it somehow. i was being naive and thought "he's cute. he won't do anything to harm me" i was wrong. thats when it turned into a nightmare.
!there was not much to this next park and was not that gory itself in the dream but i will tell you in the least descriptive way possible!
the villian came up to me and stabbed me in my forehead... right at the start of my hairline. i just stood there then i felt it and thats when i woke up in a sweat at 6:00 am this morning. its weird.. occasionally when i have nightmares now the affects of them sort of go off into real life. i woke up this morning with pain right in that spot on my head and i actually have a headache now and have had it most of the day.

but its fun to have pokemon dreams. i enjoy them and can't wait for my next. or at least one on another anime i watch... it seems most of my dreams these days are pointless

I've dreamed that the Gym Leaders were real people and that I could hang out with them. I remember that Morty (my favorite) was especially nice to me. At least once I had a dream where I was able to actually be a Pokemon character. The one I remember being was Steven Stone. While I was Steven, I got to battle people, go swimming in the Seafloor Cavern, and sleep along the beach. The Seafloor Cavern was much bigger than it is in the games. It looked more like a Tomb Raider level. And I was wearing only a swimsuit the whole time I was exploring the cave.

Another dream had me finding Celebi in an abandoned shrine in a forest on an island off the coast of either Kanto or Johto. I even managed to catch it.

There was also one where I was Morty. I was exploring a tower located in the wilderness. Then, suddenly, the tower started shaking and I was thrown from the top. I started falling down till I was knocked out. I then found myself in a bed, where the other Gym Leaders told me that Ho-oh had saved my life.

I've also had dreams where I caught Lugia or Ho-oh at Navel Rock, Darkrai at New Moon Island, or Shaymin at the Flower Paradise.

Last edited:
A few days ago I had a dream loosely based on X&Y. It was nighttime and I saw a wild Haunter fight a wild bird pokemon (probably Fletchling or Talonflame) in the middle of a road by a rock face, and near some small buildings. The whole dream was in the games' graphics, but I don't recall any sound. It was a short dream, but awesome nonetheless.

Last night i had a dream where i was my normal self, and a snorlax had been supporting me and had taught me the moves hyper beam and some other lazer related move. Then i suddenly was in a mall with my sister and my mom, and i got a message from that snorlax saying he was gonna quit because he was busy with IRL stuff. After bringing some weird gooey stuff to some desert like place, he taught me blizzard and then left, and thats when i woke up.

What.:confused:

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom