• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Have you ever had dreams about Pokemon? Share them here!

I had this weird dream that i was in the Unova, right outside of Nuvema Town. I found a door (Like one you would see in a vault)on a hillside. It went in, and there were all of these racks with metal cylinders on them. It was really dark, so I couldn't see what they were. Then I somehow saw a trefoil symbol on one of them, and also saw a empty rack. I immediately got a brief flashback of Team Plasma stealing one of the nukes before waking up. (I think I read a book on uranium or physics before, but I can't remember, it was while ago)

I had another dream (From about a month or two before BW came out) that the Unova's final gym was in this town north of Undella town. It had pools of water with massive lily pads, and you have to swim around underwater to reach the gym leader. (And remember, this is before the orginal BW came out!)

The most recent Pokemon dream I can remember enough of happened when I had been trying to write a Pokemon
Fanfic and had slept only 2 hours for the past two nights. This particular dream had me as my Dewott and I was traveling
With my absol silver. We started out from a house that had a.grey.lucario we reffered to as Mr. Lucario.
After that we appeared at the crystal cave from Pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of time/darkness/sky and
Mr. Lucario appeared as a ghost and told us something about gluten free food and then
I woke up.

You can get some crazy dreams when you play video games a bit too much. During the age of Skyrim, I woke up in the middle of the night to get a drink or something when suddenly my bf stopped me. "Hold up! We have to upgrade our armor"

He was still asleep when he said that.

Anyway about Pokemon; every Pokemon fan dreams about their own adventures. c: That's sort of inevitable.

I'm pretty sure when I was a kid playing Leafgreen, after spending countless hours trying to catch Articuno, I most likely had a dream of successfully capturing it. Of course, I would end up waking up and facing the sad reality.

I have pokemon-related dreams from time to time. However, once years ago, i had this one particularly interesting dream. Luckily, i was smart enough to immediately type it up in a blog entry, which i will be copy-pasting here. When i posted it on that blog back then, sadly, people kinda made fun of me, calling the sad, artistic imagery just a wet dream, which rather pissed me off (i've since gotten over it, though). Still, it was a pretty interesting dream that i don't think i'll ever forget.

The dream started with me and my parents visiting my grandma's for an hour or two. While there, i turned on her tv. Now, she has the same satellite provider as we do, yet i was finding a few channels i didn't recognize. I found one strange channel that had a bunch of old cartoons from the 80s and 90s, from when i was a kid. Shows like transformers, G.I.Joe, Batman, ect. But the show that was currently on this channel was Pokemon. Now, for some reason, the onscreen guide called "Pokemon Many Many..." something or other; I can't remember the rest. It was like halfway through the episode, and it was an old episode that i remembered. Now, when i woke up from the dream, i realized there is no episode like this one, but within the dream, i recalled seeing this episode before. However, something was different. This episode was in English yet completely uncut and uncensored from the original Japanese version. Now, in reality, Pokemon has very little edited in the US version compared to some other animes, due to the kid friendliness of the original Japanese version. Yet in my dream, this 'uncut' version was as drastically different from the regular US version as some other animes can be.

Well, in the episode in the dream, It was right when they were finishing Kanto and were about to proceed to Johto for the first time. Now here Misty was leaving them. They were at a pier overlooking a vast sea. Misty was on the back of a Lapras, and Ash and Brock were of the pier along with some older woman whom i would guess was running the pier. Now, in this 'uncut' version, there was little dialog, save for saying goodbye, and for some unknown reason (probably because this was already halfway through the episode) Misty was naked with just a white blanket or towel draped over her frail body. I didn't know why she was like this, but it looked very saddening seeing her like that. She rode off like this on the Lapras's back, and after a minute or so, everyone of the pier turned and walked away sadly. Now, this whole time, though the waters and air were very calm, there was heavy black clouds in the sky that made everything really dark.

Now there was a cutaway to a house nearby, a little further down the shoreline and just a little bit inward. It showed a distanced wide shot of the house with several pokemon in the yard outside playing, and for a brief second i almost thought i saw Mewtwo standing amongst them. But it was a far shot, so it was small and hard to tell if it really was it or not. Plus, the shot was only a brief second, before cutting away to a shot of a person in the nearby bushes. It was the girl character from the Crystal game, though her hair seemed a little bit different. She was in the bushes spying on this house. Suddenly, it cut back to the wide shot, only zoomed in a little further, so it was easier to make out all the pokemon who were there. Where i thought i saw Mewtwo, there was now a completely different pokemon standing. Strange.

It cut back to Misty on the Lapras's back. A heavy and hard storm was picking up. Though she was silent, it was clear that she was scared. Suddenly, a faint sound could be heard. It was the melodic cry of Lugia, as it was heard in the second movie. Misty opened her eyes and looked surprised.

Cut back to the house. Inside more pokemon were playing. One, that appears to be a chikorita, has its head inside a tipped over garbage can. When it pulls its head out, it strangely has pikachu ears and a nose, which then seem to melt into its face, making it now look like a normal chikorita. Then it cuts to the ending credits, which had english credits over a japanese song. After the credits, there was a final brief scene, where in a room full of pikachus, one stopped running around for a sec, then started to glow as its shape started to change. It started to form a certain familiar feline silhouette, the then it cut to black before you could see for sure what it was, but i definitely knew.

After the show was over, i was anxious to get home and see if we got the same channel on our satellite. But then i woke up. I was a bit mad and a bit disappointed that it was all just a dream, because it was just so good. But then immediately after waking up, i rushed to my computer and typed up the whole thing before i forgot it. That's a little trick i learned in back college psychology class. It was such an amazing and mystifying dream. Now i hope some will read this and tell me what they think.

The Great Morgil's Blog - Page 4 - Blogs - Chozo Sanctuary

So I had another dream yesterday, First i was in some kind of house and everyone outside had their own pokemon, and they all looked almost the same, then someone game me some glitter powder thing in a bag, and when i threw it to a pokemon, that pokemon would become shiny. So later i went out to what seemed to be a giant tennis game on top of trains made of blocks and everyone was using a pokemon to help them, there were a bunch of people and every round there was even more tennis balls thrown out of some weird machine. Some time later after i turned a bunch of pokemon into shiny´s I met someone that i have a crush on IRL. After I learned how to not be shy and some things i dont remember i defeated an evil guy who was using the tennis balls to hurt everyone for some reason, and then i woke up :l

Also, all the pokemon looked like dittos but bigger and with a slight change in body shape and color

Only one really weird. I was playing HG. Remember that route in Kanto with all the fences? I was there! But the trainers where like guards and they had visible lines of sight, like in stealth games.

I was at my house and some people were going to burn it down (or something... I don't remember) so I ran outside and started to have a pokemon battle with them. I know I had a Froslass, and maybe a Venusaur.

I guess I was playing too much Pokemon Crystal and reading too much Pokemon Adventures last night because I had this really long dream about Crystal traveling through Johto with a Herracross and a Totodile, (but it evolved twice). And right when she reaches the Pokemon League, the dream ends. The only details I remember about it was that Feraligatr knew Surf, Dig, and Slash, Herracross knew Megahorn, Team Rocket (not Jessie and James) had a gloomy looking talking Meowth, and Silver had a Typhlosion. Pretty cool dream. And it had the style of the Pokemon anime.

Last edited:
I'm actually a psychic when it comes to Pokémon.

When I was playing Diamond, I dreamt of a grass snake Pokémon. I was creeped out when Snivy was announced. Other Pokémon I have predicted includes Cofagrigus, Pancham, Sawsbuck, Mienshao, Spritzee, Reuniclus, and Beheeyem.

What's next? I recently dreamed of a mecha-rabbit, a quicksand jackal and an ice puffin. Let's see when they will come out.

I'm actually a psychic when it comes to Pokémon.

When I was playing Diamond, I dreamt of a grass snake Pokémon. I was creeped out when Snivy was announced. Other Pokémon I have predicted includes Cofagrigus, Pancham, Sawsbuck, Mienshao, Spritzee, Reuniclus, and Beheeyem.

What's next? I recently dreamed of a mecha-rabbit, a quicksand jackal and an ice puffin. Let's see when they will come out.

I have had quite a lot of dreams about pokemon, but the one that sticks out the most in my head right now...

In the dream I was a Jolteon and my best friend was a Latios, even though she's a girl. Jolteon's just like any other pokemon to me, so how I was one is a mystery, but anyways we were running/flying in a tropical forest in an island. I think we were having a race.
...That's all I remember about it, but damn that was good.

I dreamed that I had an advance copy of the X and Y guidebook, but the Poke Dex was unfinished. But it had a listing of a bunch of Mega Evolutions and the weather trio of Hoenn were getting Mega forms, along with the golems. Also, the book was hinting that we were going to get a Hoenn remake and somehow Kalos tied into it.

Nothing too out there but I dreamed that Misty returned to watch Ash in the Kalos League with his Mom, Brock & Professor Oak; with Gary, Ritchie, Tracy, May, Max, Dawn, Paul, Berry, Cilan, Iris and others watching around the world as he wins the Kalos league. Also Ash was more pumped up and happier as he starts competing because his mom and his first friends (besides Pikachu of course) are there in the stands cheering him on. :D

I had a dream last night which new games were announced. Pokemon Seviprus and Pokemon Peace. Don't know what the former could mean, and the mascot wasn't Seviper. Both mascots looked liked quadrupedal Krookodile but Peace's was a bit rounder. They both had the same color scheme: Their top side had black and tan stripes on the tails and muzzles with large black covering their body/head. Their legs were red. Seviprus' mascot was Rock type and Peace's was Water.

The game took place in Kanto 20 years after Red/Blue, but no characters were mentioned, and no mention of old or new Pokemon.

The gameplay took inspiration from The Island Challenge.

They were for the 3DS and their launch date was November 2017.

It has been a good, long while since I last of dreamed anything remotely Pokémon related. But last night I had a Pokémon dream, well more like a weird dream with short, few seconds Pokemon stuff in it on TV but it was genuinely believable what I saw/remember of that dream.
So it was like this:
Scene 1
Serena in Galar attire and a animation style/look more akin to DP and XYZ, jumped up from behind a small, grassy hill on a plain and had a couple of Pokémon with her. Actually it was more like shapes that should be Pokémon but I assume this just refers to Pokemon yet to be revealed. Then from the background the words "Pocket Monsters Sword and Shield" with a subtitle of "Galar - a word I don't remember" flew into focus.
Scene 2
Serena stood somewhere up on a platform with railing, in a town and on a giant screen, Ash just faced of with Royal Mask. She looked at the screen and almost missed an appointment due it.
Scene 3
Ash saw Serena walking down some stairs in a clothing advertisement and got distracted for a moment.
Scene 4
Ash was brought to Pallet Towns by three people in red suits and red round masks through a hot air ballon and their body sizes were same as it would be Jessie, James and Meowth wearing a disguise.

That's about all of it and while I could puzzle together these moments to make sense, I just shared my dream here or at least the Pokémon related . Though some could call this precognition I'm not dumb enough to believe this dream was anything that could actually happen but it all seems still pretty believable to me.
Have a nice day and see you around.

The only specifically Pokemon dream that I can remember having is one a loonggg time ago (probably during Gen I) was a dream where I encountered a Rapidash with rainbow colored flames. It has always made me wish it were real.

one time, I think sometime within the last year, I had a dream I was in high school and me and two other students had to stop a guzzlord from terrorizing everyone there, I recall that it usually burrowed up through the floor somehow and wrecked havoc

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom