• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Have you ever lost anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Understands

Somalian Anarchy Leader!
Reaction score
I mean, seriously. Or stolen. Anything Video- game related.

I think 2 of my DS games. Pokemon White and Warioware DIY. Also Pokemon Leafgreen and Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia.

Last edited:
I one dropped my Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team at a summer camp. I looked all over the place around where I dropped it. My friend gave me his because he felt sorry for me.

I lost my very first Pokémon game, Emerald. My cousin was nice enough to give me his.

I lost my first gameboy color in school. I believe it was stolen.
I also lost my first gameboy advanced in our house. I believe it was also stolen by my crackhead half brother.

I've lost my Diamond game somewhere in my house and my SoulSilver as well.

I lost a copy of Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness. It's by far one of the more difficult games of the series; I was not happy to lose it once I'd finally cracked it. To this day I still look every so often...

Yes. My copies of Pokemon Silver and Yellow were both stolen by a burglar several years ago, along with five other Game Boy games (and my first GBA). :0

I think the only game I lost was Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones, on the GBA. Not a big loss, to be honest, since I didn't really like the game.

my ds was stolen as well as with my leafgreen game cartridge. i lost my game boy advance too.

I lost my GBA as well as with my Emerald game when I was in HS. :(

I (or my brother, to be more accurate) forgot my Game Boy Advance with my FireRed in an airplane :/

My copy of Diamond fell behind my bed, and it wasn't there when I looked for it. I miss it.

My DSi with Platinum in it was stolen 2 years ago. I don't know how or when it was stolen, but it was missing from the places where I usually keep my DSi (my shelf and bag), I even searched my entire house.
Fortunately, the only thing of value in that Platinum cart was a Shaymin, and I've since replaced both of 'em (Platinum and my DSi).

I once left my 5th gen iPod in the back of my mom's mercury, then found it a year later after I had already bought a replacement.

I lost my first Game Boy Advance, my Emerald cart (or stolen. Not sure), and my SMA3: Yoshi's Island cartridge.

Strangely enough, I found the manuals for those games recently. I just miss them more because of it.

My Pokemon HG cartridge! It was lost! I think it got left down in FL someplace. I'd rather have lost my Sonic Colors cartridge than HG because I had a Celebi on it that a friend of mine traded to me while in Japan so I can do the event. Well...it's replaced now...just won't be as complete as my original one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom