• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Have You Ever Received A Warning on a Forum?

Have you ever received a warning on an online forum?

• Yes

Votes: 38 80.9%
  • No

Votes: 9 19.1%

• Total voters
Yep.

I got one at another large forum when I was new for crossing the line of "sassing" someone and just being mean. That was me being new to the internet though.

And I got an informal one that ended up getting my post removed because it did come off as flame war baity.

Back on Serebii when I was pretty new. I didn't know what "bumping" meant. I also didn't have a right sized signature. I also got a warning for spamming, I was being off topic. But yeah, should've read the rules. Those were only three and that happened like three years ago :p

I've gotten a few on Serebii. My first was for bumping an old topic, which was around when I first joined.

My second was from last month, a signature warning. I could've sworn my signature was fine, but apparently it broke the size limit.

64 warnings points and 2 bans, 1 for six months (shorted to three days because I was an uppity idiot and posted rants to youtube about it) and 1 for a week (but ask @Evil Figment the details on that).

Twice, for 65 536 infraction points total :p

(once, one point, because Blackjack decided I had broken whatever rule ; and once, the other 65 535 point, because one of the staff (who outranked me at the time) wanted to run an experiment on how large an infraction was possible. LoL.

Yeah,on Serebii.I have two infractions for bumping the thread.I had joined Serebii three months ago and didn't knew what Bumping the thread means.Now after reading the rules,I'm trying my best to avoid the infractions hehe. :)

I did as of a couple hours ago, on my mobile my sig pic seemed ok, but it turns out it was huge. Just a warning though, thankfully.

Yes. Most of them were Pointless Posts back from 2013 when I was new to the forums and haven't completely grasped the point of which posts are pointless to any given thread.

I also got a single signature one because I haven't learned to calculate pixels.

Besides Pokecharms(We don't talk about that site) I actually got soft banned on Pokestadium because I was too random. I have been warned a few times on this site, too

I think I got an official warning once for saying the word "crap" on a forum once. I laughed for days. Later got overturned by one of the admins when I told them about it. Site's long gone now but the memories remain.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom