• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Have you ever regretted looking at leaks?

Have you ever intentionally looked at Pokemon game leaks?

• Yes, and I don't regret it

Votes: 21 77.8%
  • Yes, and I regret it

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Typically yes in the older generations. By generation 6 I was completely un-phased by any of the new Pokemon leaks and literally had a poker face every time I saw a new Pokemon info leak, but the generation 4 leaks are the ones that I wish I hadn't seen since they made my experience playing D/P less exciting since I knew what all the new Pokemon looked like.

Not always but I wish Samurott wasn't spoiled for me because I would've been a lot more surprised seeing Dewott evolve into it if I didn't know beforehand. :p

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom