• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the washington monument

HYE became dissapointed when your car lost the new car smell?

Don't think so.

Have you ever had pina coladas while getting caught in the rain? :p

No, I and hate you for reminding me that song exists.

Have you ever been to Detroit at night?

I've driven through there at night, though I don't ever recall stopping there.

HYE played a computer/video game so much that you've seen it in your dreams?

No...unless...well, I might have then forgotten I ever had the dream.
Have you ever failed a quiz because you slept late the night before and you were too sleepy to think straight and not because you didn't know the answers?

Honestly I think I have done badly at said quizzes because I just didn't prepare enough, rather than a lack-of-sleep issue ;_;

Have you ever done (surprisingly) good in a debate/discussion of which main topic was something you weren't familiar with?

yep.

hye had a rush of nostalgia when you rediscovered something from your past?

Yes. But then I remembered to take off my nostalgia goggles and realized how easily entertained I was as a child.

Have you ever won a raffle/lottery/randomized contest?

Yes, but very rarely.

Have you ever woke up slightly later than your usual time and felt your whole day was ruined?

Yeah, but I never caught anything.

HYE won a poker hand with only a pair of deuces?

i went as jigglypuff way way back in the day....

have you ever beeped at your friends when you drove past them?

i cant drink coffee

have you ever watched the steve and larry show?

nope

have you ever layed on your car's horn at your friends while they were driving in front of you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom