• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have, and didn't like it. I thought it had an odd aftertaste and the texture was weird.

Have you ever hurt yourself while doing something that is seemingly danger free?

All the time.

Have you ever gone to a trade show with the reason of just trying to get as much free crap as possible?

yep. i made a metal one for a bench grinder in High School

HYE mistaken what side the gas cap is on your car when trying to fill up

I have no car. But if I did, I probably would.

Have you ever eaten bat?

no. after seeing oran high school host club it has made me want to eat pink wabbit stew though

HYE had a nightmare after watching courage the cowardly dog?

nope never gottenlost at the mall

hye bought anything and returned it because you hated it?

I don't think so:sweatlol:.

Have you ever decided to watch something to make fun of it, but then it ended up blowing your mind and keeping you on the edge of your seat? I have (See my avatar):spin:.

Nope.

Have you ever hated your favorite character from something?

at certian times when they act like BIG DUMMYS

HYE been stuffed in the rear of a Hyundai accent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom