• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so...
Have you ever volunteered for something then realized too late that you couldn't do it?

Definitely. I like to try a lot of new things, so volunteering for just about anything is one of them. It doesn't help when most of the things I volunteer for, I'm hopeless at or just can't do it to save my life. But, it's fun :)

Have you cried in a movie? If so, what movie was it? (Don't lie)​

Yes, several. Off the top of my head: Requiem for a Dream, Toy Story 3 :)P) and Dancer In The Dark.
Some sad stuff :C

Have you ever stepped on a large shard of glass.

Not a large one, no.

Have you ever eaten something you mistook for something else?

A donut that I thought was filled with whipped cream. (I'm not sure what it was filled with.)

Have you ever eaten something and then regretted it when someone told you what you were eating?

I guess if the times I climbed up a waterfall count. I wouldn't recommend it- much too slippery:scared:.

Have you ever fallen off a cliff?

Besides my little sister?

HYE actually performed the "Diet Coke and Mentos" trick?

yes!

Have you ever gone to the top of a famous landmark (big ben, eiffel tower ect.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom