• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until now, no

Have you ever listened to Tenacious D music?
(cuz ya should)

indeed I have, have

have you ever read any of the redwall books, books?

I am not sure, sure. I have heard a lot of songs, songs

have you ever played a game called misuterri high on a site called byond, byond?

Of course I have, have

Have you ever seen me actually think I could sleep before 3 A:M, A:M. (two hours of sleep a day is killing me, me....)

No... because I don't know you in real life.

Have you ever even watched the Twitch Plays Pokemon stream for more that 5 Minutes?

....no o_o

Have your ever eaten a whole chocolate mousse cake?

Fortunately not. But I did encounter a shiny Wooper in the Great Marsh once. Which fled on the first turn ;-;

Have you ever encountered multiple shiny Pokémon on one day?

A month ago, yes. I encountered a wild shiny Audino and received a shiny Loudred from Wonder Trade. XD

Have you ever wasted your food?

Never. not even when I was young! I have a big appetite so I always lick my plate(s) clean.

Have you ever ran inside a huge hamster wheel?

I wish... I'd love to though, even if it involves running

Have you ever wished you were a part of your favorite anime/game? (such as a character in it, maker of it, or ACTUALLY IN IT)

Considering that both my favourite anime and game involve a lot of people dying, I'd say no.

Ever felt guilty for something you know that you shouldn't feel guilty for?

Yes, yes....... All the time, time.......

Have you ever had a pika church gameboy, gameboy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom