• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Have you ever...?

yep, video game cartridges when I was younger
back when the Super Nintendo was new, games expensive for them

have you ever accidentally hit someone with a rubber band?

Only every day of my life. Everything pisses me off, and yet most of the time I remain a happy bunny. Very inconsistent, I am. Someone is going to fall hopelessly in love with me and sincerely wish they hadn't.

Have you ever gone inside a fire truck?

not yet, would be fun

have you ever gotten a nosebleed at the worst possible time?

Only once. It was early morning and it felt like I had an extremely runny nose, so in my stupor I just used my hand and wiped it on the railing... I was about six so don't judge me too harshly. Anyway, about ten minutes later it was still running, and I eventually opened my eyes. I was caught between terror and ecstasy - I've always wanted a nosebleed of my very own. :')
I have a raging suspicion that I may be a masochist.

Have you ever made someone else cry? (Avert ye eyes from my guiltiness)

I think only once by accident
in 1st grade or so, when I bumped into another student and they scrape their elbow
I did apologize back then too young to remember much

have you ever tried almond butter?

Nope
never will

have you ever thrown a rock in a pond, trying to make it skip?

not yet sadly, would be fun and dangerous

have you held a spider?

Yes, as in I've had a lifelong vacation. Maybe I should shake it up with some actual work... but then again, why kill the rain forest? Its a good system - lounge around, complain, obsess and repeat.

Have you ever gotten in trouble for complaining too much? (Today will be my seven millionth)

Nope
I don't complain at all, I'm not greedy
(no reason to complain I won't)
only once in my life I have complained

have you ever been late someplace important?

I'm pretty sure I have.

Have you ever stayed late at a party till 3 am?

At a party? No. Twelve or eleven, sure, but otherwise I have stayed up all night about two times in my life. Both this year, incidentally. Neither at parties...
Why did you have to depress me

Have you ever gone out and gone a bit mental?

no, I never will

have you ever gone out shopping for one item, and return back with others you didn't need?

Yes

Have you ever slept in a hotel for a week?

Not yet, max of four days so far

have you ever drank a cold drink so fast, you had a severe brainfreeze?

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom