• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Have you ever...?

Yeaaaah. I want to make the sewer gremlins happy by giving them lots of toilet paper, but it kind of backfires.

Have you ever helped get crusty stuff out of an animal’s eyes?

Dude, this used to be the highlight of my day. Old rabbit + crusty eye gunk + fingernail = FUN (y)

Have you ever seen live music?

I don't think I have.

Have you ever played a guitar or a toy guitar?

Nope
Would love too

Have you ever finished a project early?

I might have but I don't remember.

Have you ever learned Trigonometry?

Nope

have you ever gotten interested in Geography?

Sort of? Yet no. Occasionally I'll read a book and it'll blow my mind and yes, that is interesting, but otherwise I'm all like... eaaaarth? C'mon, people! Humans and chemistry is where its at! And actual chemistry where you look at someone and your lungs fall into your toenails.

Have you ever seen a major art exhibition?

Yes, lots of them.

Have you ever been in a haunted house maze?

Sounds fun, but unfortunately I've only been in two mazes during my lifetime - a calculated network of hedges and my own mind.

Have you ever taken pride in being an older cousin?
tenor.gif

I'm not a cousin yet, so don't know what its like

have you ever been made fun of for a shirt you worn?

No. I don't think I've ever been made fun of in any serious way full stop. Certainly not fashion-wise. In that department, I'm one savvy navvy.

Have you ever had a black eye?

No

Have you ever watched an episode of The Walking Dead?

Yes. I hate that series. Genuine loathing here - it gave me irritating nightmares and all the black sludge they called blood was gross.

Have you ever had a bird land on your head? (like fifty fcking times)

No
never will

have you ever added too much of one condiment to a meal (for a small added taste), couldn't even eat it?
(for example salt, pepper, sugar, hot sauce)

nope
not even when I accidentally dumped half a container of ghost pepper flakes into my soup

have you ever watched south park?

Yep
Couple times, didn’t catch my attention

Have you ever been so tired, ya fell asleep with out knowing?

Once. I spilled tea all over myself and didn't find out 'til the next morning. To be fair I was like... four, maybe even five? Since then it's only long, heated car rides.

Have you ever worn a paperboy cap?

you mean an old abandon town? - I have not
I live in the West Coast, not sure what you mean by 'western town'

have you ever seen spiderlings hatch?

Yes. I've also seen a pink, fleshy spider scuttle clear of its sack before it had properly matured. Now do you know why I'm so f-cked up

Have you ever yelled at your parent(s)?

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom