• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Have you ever...?

No, though I'd like to. But I'd far prefer to hold a naked mole rat.
rat_16x9.jpg

Have you ever been in an accident?

Yes, I was on a school bus looking out the window, I saw a car coming and it hit the school bus which was on my side. Luckily I did not get hurt.

Have you ever gave up on a video game and never beat it?

Oohoho, plenty. I'm a terrible sport and platformers are my murderers. But I usually come back to it unless I glitched myself - like saving in the last stages of a time limit. Dammit, SolatoRobo/Megaman Battle Network!

Have you ever gotten so furious that the red mist came over and you tried to attack someone? (what can i say? i have a f-cking temper)

red mist? hwat? but i do think I attacked someone once.

Have you ever accidentally stabbed yourself? (it hurts)

Nope. But I ate a Black Forest Gateau once. That was a weird, surreal day.

Have you ever cycled up a seriously steep hill? (it was a staggeringly hot day, and then I proceeded to climb a lighthouse out of a sadists wish. good fun though)

No, I've never ridden on a mountain bike and i just had a normal bike that is impossible to cycle up a hill and I would just have to get off my bike and walk up the hill.

Have you ever been stopped by a police or security guard?

Yeah. But just courtesy stuff, or barricades or crap like that.

Have you ever read Murder on the Orient Express?

Yeah. As a kid. One of those ugly jobs - modern and crammed full. I want to go on a real one.

Have you ever been extremely obsessed with someone(s), but in a genuine way? (fling self in front of bus and all that)

Technically, though we don't really call it 'grounded'. It's more like... 'AURGGHHGHHH just go somewhere else' lmao.

Have you ever been so infatuated that it hurt?

Ahh. Um. Yeah, not really but sorta not hmm...
No. I'm saving myself for someone EXEMPLARY with a car who can drive me around all day to acting classes and the cinema.

Have you ever wanted to go on a date with someone specific?

Nope.

Have you ever ridden on a tandem? (damn fun. it feels like the a-team theme song is playing and you don't have to be the one balancing the bike)

Yes, I rode on a tandem with four seats.

Have you ever been barked at by a dog?

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom