• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Have you ever...?

Nope not myself

have you ever heard a song you liked on the radio, never figured out who the artist was?

( @Revenge of the Boyega I actually did for a while, I realize I was more into metal, so I focus more metal now)

I tried once, I couldn't ice skate, I held onto the wall the entire time

have you ever taken a nap in the middle of a tv show or video game?

No

Have you ever been scared to swim on the deep water?

Yes, to my grandma's home city where I never had been before, in Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico
I loved it, can't wait to return again

have you ever witnessed a vehicle accident?

Yes and no. From afar I saw a big traffic jam with an ambulance and cops and stop signs and all that and I was eager to check it all out, but SOMEONE decided it'd mess me up. Apparently seeing decapitated arms wasn't good for my personal growth.

Have you ever built a massive bonfire? (or fifteen)

Only once in camp, long ago

Have you ever seen mars?

My ignorance of astronomy is only slightly less profound than astronomy itself so for all I know, certainly, or perhaps certainly not. One thing is for sure, though - I wanna be a hitman.

Have you ever gotten weird little thrills all over from really casual things? Like streetlights and sunsets and some kids on skateboards and a passionate musician?

I don't think so.

Have you ever skipped a meal for not feeling too well?

Sadly, no, I have heard of them, and even saw in another movie
(Twister)
I would love to go to one

have you ever wrecked your room listening to a song you love?
(I have was it fun, quite a mess to clean later)

No, but that's not to say that I wouldn't if given the opportunity. Any song by Years & Years? I could get down to that, baby. Upturn the bed. Hurl my pillow at... something. Wow my 'room' is barren.

Have you ever done watercolours?

not yet, one day I will

have you ever bought something to just own it?

Hmm...I don’t think so. That’s funny though, I was going to buy a Fortnite skin recently but then I asked myself “why?”. It was pretty much just to own it lol. So I ended up not buying it.

Have you ever gone to the cinema alone?

I do all the time
Family members don’t like movies I do

Have you ever stayed up all night playing games?

I've been on ferries. Cruises? Nah. I don't really like ships because I can't swim and the concept of capsizing isn't a fun one. Propellers... James Bond... urrrghhhhghgh.

Have you ever had a rat crawl under your t-shirt?

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom