• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Have you ever...?

No. But someone tried to do that with a bowl of cereal once. They succeeded. Not the dye job but boy was it hard to get the flakes out.

Have you ever hurt your knees? (stooping to sweep up some dust is a pretty pathetic way to do it. Stepping up on a log with an armful of branches is way less crap-sounding but yeah still bad)

Yes

Have you ever walked across the street on a red light?

I might have when I was younger, now I don't do it anymore

have you ever told lies to get out of trouble?

Yes

Have you ever had a crush on someone and found out later that person is already in a relationship?

Last edited:
Yes, but no one I know personally. Just people I know of. Sad, isn't it.

Have you ever had the weird suspicion that you were about to die?

Yes, when I was walking across the street on a green light there was a car making a left turn and I dodged it and the second car that made a left turn stopped like 12 inches away from me. Drivers are so stupid because I had the right of way when the light turned green.

Have you ever been an hour late or more to a place where you were going?

yep, especially school in my younger days, only once for work, when my vehicle broke down, but I did call as soon as it happened

have you ever bought a different flavored of ice cream or treat for the first time, and loved it?

Yeah and I still do it all the time xD I like trying new things. I remember trying some sort of sweet salty flavor and ended up loving it. Sadly, I never tasted it again.

Have you ever been in an earthquake/ a tornado/a tsunami?

Yes, I have been in an earthquake many times and I've never seen a tornado or tsunami.

Have you ever been to summer camp?

when I was young and in California, yep once

have you ever witnessed freezing rain?
(similar to rain, but as soon it touches ground it freezes on contact, I have once in 2012, I remember my vehicle had a thick sheet of ice on windows and metal)

yes, II live close to two
Mt. St. Helens, and also from my backyard, on clear days, I can see the dormant volcano of Mt. Rainier

have you ever seen someone slipping on the ice?

Yes, I saw friends of my sister slipping on ice when trying to ice skate.

Have you ever been scared of a balloon popping?

maybe when I was younger I might have
now a days, not so much

have you ever eaten something you love, others around you find strange?
(either others giving strange looks or asking curious questions)

No

Have you ever secretly stole something from the store without having to pay?

Don’t think so.

Have you ever became friends with someone you used to hate?

No

Have you ever done a group project in school?

only since I had to, I hated it

have you ever seen a lunar eclipse?

Yeah. It was great. It was also a blood moon so naturally it looked like Tatooine. F-ck yeah - space!

Have you ever had the uncontrollable urge to dance?

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom