• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Have you ever...?

No

Have you ever done a school science project?

Uhhhhhhh yesssss....? Well 'school' is a funny word and I have done sciencey projects so yeah, kind of. My last one was to cut out and colour in shapes.
I'm not even joking. I'm not even f-cking joking.

Have you ever suppressed the desire to scream expletives at a family member?

Yes of course...especially when I was a younger teen. Was pretty immature back then.

Have you ever eaten fast food more than 3 times in one week?

Yes. Yes I have, I was living off it during a pretty nasty stint of my life. Well, diet-wise and stress-wise it was nasty. Otherwise I spent it watching cartoons and playing Wii. Then I really got cleaned up. Nowadays I barely eat the stuff.

Have you ever gone a bit insane?

LMAO no I haven't. I was brought up to respect books and always treat them really well. That overrides my aggression. Nurture vs nature over here. But as for anime... I'd have happily driven a stake through some characters and the writer themselves. I mean, c'mon! Can we please get rid of personality archetypes? If I have to see one more f-cking tsundere/yandere/wussdere/unbearabledere I'll scream. Cute? CUTE? They're pukey. Same goes for the bland dudes.

Have you ever vomited in a public place? (heheheh what a horrible question)

*develops a big, mischievous grin* I have.
My first summer out here, I was with my family at the 99 cent store, and I started feeling sick, so I went outside to sit down on the curb and get some fresh air. When my family came out, we got in the car and went home, but on the way home, vomit came up. Well, by then, it was too late to find somewhere to pull over and stop, and I wasn't vomiting in the car, so I aimed out the window as we were moving, and that vomit flew and splattered aaaaallll over the front and windshield of the car in the next lane.

Have you ever taken public transit after midnight?

I think so? A taxi, maybe. (good vomit story, by the way. Mine is in the vegetable aisle of a supermarket - me as a little kid in a trolley. Kept throwing up but at least I had a new toy to mollify me)

Have you ever gotten so stressed that you couldn't keep your food down?

No

Have you ever broke a dish plate or glass on purpose?

nope, I'm not Greek (I know they do at times for culture)
the few times have all been by accident

have you ever had marzipan?

Yep
A lot, love them

Have you ever had fruit tarts?

I do that a lot, yes

have you ever attended a funeral?

A crime against FASHUUNN???!!!
Yes. Yes I have.
No, really, I've never been crimed against.

Have you ever watched Stranger Things?

No
Never heard of it

Have you ever forgotten something you really needed for work/school?

I'm pretty sure I did.

Have you ever been teased in school?

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom