• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Have you ever...?

No, I can't fall asleep in a public transit because if I do, then I will miss my stop.

Have you ever been on a public transit without a family member or friend?

Nope. But I'm biding my time, baby.

Have you ever been picked up by a perfect stranger when you were a kid? (i'm still reeling, i mean what the hell)

Yes, at Anime Expo I cosplayed as Pikachu and two people cosplayed as Team Rocket picked me up pretending to kidnap me and that was funny.

Have you ever opened the door and got scared when someone unexpectedly shows up in front of the door?

Yes. I usually scream. Very mannishly, of course, with unusual grace and ruggedness. But I have this great habit of hiding behind doors and jumping out. I love doing that.

Have you ever watched Futurama?

Yes and I'm not a fan.

Have you ever watched a full 8 season show?

Yes

Have you ever dialed an automatic number which turned out to really exist?

Nope. Never dialled a number lmao. That's what my barely human milk-fed gimps are for

Have you ever been complimented for your good manners?

Nope. But I have taken a picture of my feet and the resemblance is amazing

Have you ever wanted to go on the playground when you were an oldish kid, but were way too embarrassed?

No

Have you ever been on an airplane for 12 hours?

Nope. Two hours, and the sunset was the most incredible I had ever seen. Too tired to appreciate the cloud beds, though.

Have you ever nearly drowned? (lmao my childhood. If I didn't nearly drown once a day then it would be strange)

No

Have you ever been on a cruise line?

Nope, but I've been on a few ferries.

Have you ever stepped on a slug? (My record will depress you)

Yes

Have you ever bought a clothing and it turned out to be uncomfortable?

I made myself some toast once or twice... but why serve yourself when you have others to do it? I find that if you act useless and stupid enough, that people will do all your work for you just so that you don't accidentally stab yourself in the back of the head or wipe yogurt into the cracks of the walls

Have you ever watched rode a camel? (i was tempted to make it gallop but someone advised me against it :notworthy:)

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom