• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Have you ever...?

No

Have you ever had to wait outside in the rain for someone for 30 minutes?

Not wait
(I did walk in the rain for fun - that was in Mexico)

Have you ever slipped in ice?

nope, not that I can remember

have you ever locked vehicle keys inside the vehicle?

Yes... a long long time ago. Well, it wasn't actually me that did it... My dad went to get something from my car and didn't realise that the door automatically locks after a couple of minutes if you don't start the engine. The keys were inside. Why he didn't keep them in his hand, I don't know.

Have you ever discovered a feature of your vehicle (or similar) by accident?

not that I know of

have you ever bought something just to own it?
(not really needed, or could easily wait... just get it since you want it - I did with a small Persian plush)

Not yet

Have you ever been to a game?
(at the stadium)

I have done a bit of gardening, but it isn't really my sort of thing.

Have you ever, ever felt like this?
Have strange things happened,
Are you going round the twist?

I don't think so

have you ever made a wrong turn?
(and realized it later)

Oh, so many times...

Have you ever had a dream that showed certain events and then a few days later, the events you saw in your dream actually happen?

Not in over a decade, but I have.

Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Yes. It typically triggers the self-destruct on an entirely different contraption, usually one keeping something contained that will make everyone's day.

The real self-destruct for the device in question is usually located in such a place that activating it leaves no room for escape as it explodes instantly.

The base's self-destruct starts at the exits, slowly imploding the building as the explosions move inward, before triggering the fusion bomb at the building's core. And it can only be triggered manually from the base's core. Disabling the fusion core or the explosives at the exits disables the entire self-destruct but also opens every experimental creature containment cell in the facility. If the sabotaged devices are repaired, self-destruct starts immediately.

Have you ever had to stop a mad scientist's scheme?

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom