• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Have you ever...?

Yup. My first non-Red Gyarados Shiny was a Banette I completely randomly found while checking a trash can in Pokémon X. It was in the middle of the morning and I hadn't completely woken up yet, so it took me a second to realize I wasn't dreaming.

Have you ever used a Pokémon with its Hidden Ability in your team?

Not really. Sometimes, especially in Unova, I've had to use some Pokémon whose designs appeal to me less than usual, but I don't think I've ever used a Pokémon I outright dislike.

Have you ever found a non-stationary Shiny without hunting for it?

Yes in 2015
early symptoms of a heart attack, two days before my birthday, so on Dec 11 and 12, 2015 spent the night at the hospital - kept two days for observation
I left it on my birthday early morning
since that near death experience I haven't gotten angry anymore and enjoy every day

V - have you ever stepped on something sharp before
(edit wrong topic)

Last edited:
V - has stepped on something sharp before

It's not an assumption, you are supposed to ask the person if they ever have before.

As for the question, yes many times.

Have you ever stayed up for more than 24 hours?

Hopefully never
So far I haven't

Have you ever been sick on Christmas or birthday?

Many times
same with work

Have you ever been caught eating something you shouldn't?

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom