• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Have you ever...?

No, actually.

Have you previously regretted doing something that you do not regret doing anymore?

If I regret something, I always regret it. Except for exposing someone on Discord about 5 months ago in which I was permabanned from a server I had been on for 2 and a half years.

Forgot Question So.

Have you ever wanted to rewrite a book series to your liking?

Not yet.

Have you ever defeated the Ender Dragon in a legitimate Minecraft survival world?

Nah

Have you ever come up with something that you thought no one else came up with but then realized that someone has come up with it before?

yep, in an enrichment class we were supposed to come up with an invention, i made up a wheeled butler table. it existed. -_-

have you ever done something you thought would be harmless but it turned out to be a big mistake?

yeah I was a huge crybaby as a kid
not as an adult, though
have you ever eaten expired food?

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom