• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Have you ever...?

Vee Vee Eeeeveee!
Reaction score
Yes. Won about 10 dollars last week.

Have you ever felt pride in accomplishing something so basic? (for me, I had solved a programming problem that I had without even googling it... despite it being a pretty basic thing)

Always happy to help
Reaction score
Might have done but can't recall

Have you ever imagined writing the Pokemon anime with yourself as the main character?

Always happy to help
Reaction score
Yes, some Doctor Who Fan fiction

Have you ever been addicted to something you regret?

Pokemon: Weapon
Reaction score
No, actually.

Have you previously regretted doing something that you do not regret doing anymore?

Well, Do I Matter?
Reaction score
If I regret something, I always regret it. Except for exposing someone on Discord about 5 months ago in which I was permabanned from a server I had been on for 2 and a half years.

Forgot Question So.

Have you ever wanted to rewrite a book series to your liking?

Always happy to help
Reaction score
Admittedly yes

Have you ever been the victim of a crime?

Reaction score
Not yet.

Have you ever defeated the Ender Dragon in a legitimate Minecraft survival world?

Well, Do I Matter?
Reaction score
No, though I am working on it. I beat it in a keep inventory run

Have you ever regretted a google search?

Reaction score
Nah

Have you ever come up with something that you thought no one else came up with but then realized that someone has come up with it before?

the power of fluffy boys shines within you
Reaction score
yep, in an enrichment class we were supposed to come up with an invention, i made up a wheeled butler table. it existed. -_-

have you ever done something you thought would be harmless but it turned out to be a big mistake?

Fighter
Reaction score
yea. We dared my friend to drink some hot soup in a single gulp. He took it seriously and did it for real....

Have you ever been a victim of clickbaits?

the power of fluffy boys shines within you
Reaction score
yes

Have you ever thought that something you did would get you in a lot of trouble, but it didn't?