• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Have you ever...?

Yes

Have you ever got a picture of yourself with an animal from the zoo?

I think I might have...

Have you ever wanted to show your little brother how to use hypnosis...

only to accidentally hypnotize yourself?

I don't have a brother.

Have you ever played with a Ouija board?

Nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope...

Have you ever made a "VS Masked Dedede" YTPMV?

No

Have you ever been to Disneyland or Disney World?

Nope. But I've been to Painland, and there's no return ticket. :cry::cry::cry: brb im going to go write a song about it

Have you ever had back trouble?

Yes. Knees, most especially, and I used to have terrible carpal tunnel in my wrists and I fractured my thumb a while ago and then the other one got kicked too so that sucks. And my ankles are a bit merrghgh and I get this weird feeling in my elbow sometimes and then there's that twinge I get EVERYWHERE
So there's a listen to you, kids - don't eat drugs in a room with low oxygen during a thunder storm. It might give you dementia, too.

Have you ever hurt your chin?

Yes, I used to get in a fight a lot with my sister.

Have you ever turned the tables around in a game?

Yes! I thought I was losing at checkers and I was on the verge of jumping off the balcony, but I persevered and nearly won. Same with Smash Bros Melee, Brawl, Mario Kart, etc.

Have you ever watched Black Panther?

No, and I don't like science fiction movies.

Have you ever seen a wild animal get inside a building you were in?

No, I almost got electrocuted when I was blow drying my hair and I immediately dropped the blow dryer when I saw electricity.

Have you ever been afraid of swimming in deep water?

I can't swim, would be fun to go diving in deep ocean
would love to see the Mariana Trench

have you ever lost your phone?
(and never found t)

No

Have you ever had something stolen from you?

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom