• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Have you ever...?

Revenge of the Boyega

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
This is a game where one person asks if you've ever done something, and the next person replies and asks the next question. Mindbogglingly simple.

Let's just give an example, though.

Player 1: Have you ever been in a fight?

Player 2: Yee. I've still got knuckle imprints on my face.
Have you ever kicked a tramp?

Uncle Sam wants YOU to play this game (y)

No, I've never kicked a tramp.

Have you ever mistaken an alarm clock for a telephone when you wake up or vice versa?

In a hotel? Certainly, though I've never really had a cause to use a phone. Though I really wanted to do a True Grit phone prank, once.

Have you ever been church? (if not, come on up the Big Joe's Liquor Chapel - where YOU can be feel the spirit(s))

Yes

Have you ever had a communion?

Nope. My skin's durable. Thank you ancestors.

Have you ever been badly electrocuted? (I went literally colour blind for thirty seconds)

Yes

Have you ever been bitten by an animal?

YES. Many, many, many, many, many times. Large rodents, most prominently, who cracked my bloody thumb nail. And birds who broke the skin and made crimson crescents. And most annoyingly and semi-recently, a damn cat who scratched and bit me on some f-cking whim. I can't stand it. I'm frothing. Now, dumpy rodents I can forgive - they are quirky, a bit brain-bereft and intend no pain. But felines... urgh.

Have you ever been punched? (both on my part were hilarious accidents that were easily shrugged off)

Yes, someone accidentally punched me on the arm when I was walking by.

Have you ever bought an item that did not work and you had to return it?

Yes. When I was a kid, I planted a bean seedling on the driveway. Against all credence, it grew.
But someone ran it over.

Have you ever made an enemy? (wow have i got stories)

On online games yes, but in real life no.

Have you ever bought a toy for a pet?

Let's see... um. Yes. But not for my pet. Right now I've got three rodents, and anything that I present to them will be engulfed regardless of material so I'd just be poisoning them, actually.

Have you ever been mortified in a public place? (i just laugh myself into a hole)

Yes

Have you ever been an hour late for school?

Not really, but there's a reason for that, lmao...

Have you ever gone to a wedding reception? (flogging molly on the stereo made it worth it)

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom