• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Have you ever?

noctiluca

shining in the night
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. They/Them
I've seen such as thread on other discussion boards, but I'm surprised there isn't a thread like that here...

Simply ask the poster below you if they have done a specified action and post your own question in turn.

Have you ever fallen asleep in class?

No — though I once got in trouble when I was younger for looking like I was asleep in class even though I wasn't, lol.

Have you ever painted with watercolours?

yes, but they were plastic handcuffs that someone used as part of their Halloween custome...

have you ever seen a UFO?

Why yes I have. Sometimes my knees just... forget to work? Even better when you're in the middle of a Target parking lot.

Have you ever ordered something from an infomercial?

Back
Top Bottom