• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Have you made any good friends? Here on the internet?

Over the years, I've made quite a few friends. However, some of the earlier ones have practically vanished. Now, on BulbaGarden, I became friends with a few nice people.

I've made various friends over the years, but none of them tend to stick around. The only exception being @Arylett Charnoa. I met her online almost 5 years ago, and after a while we became more than that to each other. I was living in Arizona at the time, and took a week off to fly over here to visit her in Florida. Things went so well that I decided to move here permanently, and just this year we got married. So yeah, online friends can be pretty amazing sometimes.

I like to get friends online because I am not able to find out real friends in my life.

Most definitely! I have many internet friends, in fact my best friend is from the internet!

I... honestly, I have no idea. If I had to answer this question 3-4 years ago, my answer would have been yes but currently I'm not so sure.

I don't have friends offline anymore and I don't have friends online I have a lot issues with anxiety and depression

Yeah, I have some pretty good friends online! I've lost contact with some over the years, but some of my closest ones I'm friends with on Facebook now, so there's that!

Of course, I've got some pretty good online friends too, so there's that.

Most certainly, I've met good friends, and I've sadly seen them go over the years as well.

Most notably, people I've met in a discord server with whom I play Overwatch with nowadays. I've met most people in there about a year and a half ago, and we're still meeting up a lot.
I really wanna visit the USA, to go meet the people I've met online, and to have some fun IRL.
...Also the loads of conventions you guys have over there, I'd love to visit one of them as well ^^;

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom